not thinking clearly

mandykisses

mandykisses

Just need to vent for a min. and maybe get some feedback from someone. I just found out two weeks ago that my husband of three years had a weekend fling when we were dating. And that he kissed a girl when he was away the first 6 months of our marriage.

This from a man who has preached honesty to me from day one. Well I'm believing the crap he tells me about how he didnt want to tell me because he was afraid to lose me. Lala lala ...Before this he was saying how we thought about what it might be to be single again. This i never thought about before he said something. So now im starting to think about what it might be like to be with another man sexual and have started to fantasize about it during sex.

I feel numb from what he told me about his weekend fling. ITs hard for me to feel affection towards him. Is this normal. Im lost and confused and dont know which what to go. Am i just as bad as he is having these thoughts .... aaaahhhh i dont know.... someone please respond

The stuff you're concerned about has long passed. However, if you're this upset and wanting revenge, I urge you to see a counsellor on an emergency basis before you screw it up irreversibly. Your desire to have a fling in retaliation is, in my opinion, a bit immature.

• Author
mandykisses

I didnt say i wanted to get even or anything. These are just thoughts that I'm having. I guess im wondering if anyone else has these thoughts after finding out their mate has been unfaithful. Yes it might be imature im only 24 and living day by day new things