Need help

My wife and I will be married for 3 years this tuesday. We spilt up for 8 months because she felt she had feeling for her last boyfriend. So i repected her wishes and went on my way. After a few months she decided that he was not what she really wanted she said she really wanted me. So I went back with her and that was 3 months ago. Now she tells me her feeling for this other guy keep coming up. And that she don't know what to do. She claims she wants to make our marriage work And we have a 2 1/2 year old son. What needs to be done to get the feeling for the other guy out of her life?

If she was fully devoted to you, she wouldn't be thinking about other men. She obviously wasn't ready to get married and that's unfortunate.

You don't need this instability in your marriage. I would strongly urge you to seek marriage counselling. A professional therapist may help her get a handle on her feelings and remind her that she is married and needs to forget old boyfriends.

[color=indigo]

First of all, how old are you guys? You sound like you might be on the younger side? Also, if you guys have been married for 3 years, how is it that she is recently stating that feelings for this other guy are all of sudden coming up? How long ago did she date this guy?

It all sounds kinda fishy to me. These sort of things shouldn't be coming up in a MARRIAGE. Dating maybe, but marriage? That's what leads me to believe you may be on the young side, like early or mid 20's?

As for your wife, she is obviously confused. Give her space to sort out what she wants. I think in the meantime you need to decide for yourself if you want to put up with this again. Seriously....

[/color]