Tiger Woods too?

Mini-Me

could it be true? Tiger, my man, having an affair? her name is Rachel Uchitel (and she is smokin!)

rumor has it that his wife busted him up in the house, took a divot out of his face with a 2-iron, then he took off at 2:30amish and crashed his Caddy (his SUV, not his caddie).. into a fire hydrant in his yard before hitting a tree in his neighbors yard. Then his loving wifey came out and smashed his back window out with said 2-iron and drug his ass outs da car and beat the sh*t outta da man sum mo.... the po po's called it "rendering aid" in their report.

oh snap! double snap!! snap, snaP, snAP, sNAP, SNAP!

Reports have it that to get him out of the car, she had to break the rear window of his vehicle. HUH?? That makes no sense. So none of the 4 car windows could achieve that? :p Sounds to me he was driving off and she took a swing at it. Someone finally outdrove Tiger....

• Author
Reports have it that to get him out of the car, she had to break the rear window of his vehicle. HUH?? That makes no sense. So none of the 4 car windows could achieve that? :p Sounds to me he was driving off and she took a swing at it. Someone finally outdrove Tiger....

and it was an SUV to boot, a Cadillac Escalade! SMASH, "come here you! I'll drag your lying, no good, cheatin black ass outta this car, you two timing scumbag! Come here SMACK! PUNCH! KICK! SMACK SMACK" It's on like Donkey Kong, biatch!

Edited by Mini-Me

You know not that it doesn't hurt at all when men cheat...

Why do women loose control to that extreme and start breaking burning hurting ect...

NOone is worth that... and tiger woods he is so boring please

• Author
Source please??

well, my cousin Ray Ray knows these dudes that were chattin with these other fellas and one of em says that he heard from this chap across the way that one of his homies had seen Tiger and Rachel together in Australia, or somewhere...

Edited by Mini-Me
well, my cousin Ray Ray knows these dudes that were chattin with these other fellas and one of em says that he heard from this chap across the way that one of his homies had seen Tiger and Rachel together in Australia, or somewhere...

source of information that TW was/is cheating

also mini me freaks me out

• Author
source of information that TW was/is cheating

also mini me freaks me out

National Enquirer, of course..

"The accident came two days after the National Enquirer published a story alleging that Woods had been seeing a New York night club hostess, and that they recently were together in Melbourne, where Woods competed in the Australian Masters.

The woman, Rachel Uchitel, denied having an affair with Woods when contacted by the AP."

and as far as me freaking you out?: look at my avi and take note... just kiddin" :lmao:

• Author

that Tigers wife beat him up INSIDE the home and when Tiger started to leave she chased him out with a golf club, striking the vehicle several times, smashing the back window, which caused Tiger to crash into the fire hydrant and then the tree... There was NO blood found on the steering wheel of the vehicle. My man got "bitch slapped" big time.

I don't beleive in violence even if there is cheating, she just seems crazy chasing him... If I were him I would leave too, I mean she could really hurt him and herself and for what now it is all over the news ect

I don't beleive in violence even if there is cheating, she just seems crazy chasing him... If I were him I would leave too, I mean she could really hurt him and herself and for what now it is all over the news ect
While I agree with you that this kind of violence solves nothing, I can also sympathize with her. You have no idea how tempting it is, to whack a cheater upside the head with a golf club.
  • Author

she was heard screaming, "you git! You git your lying carcass outta here!!"

whack, whack, smash "take that you sack of sh*t!"

errrrrrrr crash! "good, I hope you're dead, you cheating bastard!"

While I agree with you that this kind of violence solves nothing, I can also sympathize with her. You have no idea how tempting it is, to whack a cheater upside the head with a golf club.

True true...I feel for her being in the moment of hurt and rage... mmm mmmm not an easy situation.

• Author

my sources tell me that as of 7 minutes ago (3:05 eastern time) that the Florida Highway Patrol were knocking on tha doe...

time to sit and have a chat it seems....

True true...I feel for her being in the moment of hurt and rage... mmm mmmm not an easy situation.
I suspect there's a goodly quantity of custom drivers in that household. Perfect for the job at hand.
what's hard to believe - that a man like him would ever get married - would ever expect to be faithful. let's deal with reality...

he's a fool that even married that woman. now they have kids and it'll cost him $20 million to leave her. what a jamoke. he should have just stayed single and had a new girl every week.

his wife has already ruined his game, now she'll take him for everything he's worth.

• Author

Tigers agent told the FHP to hit the street, that Tiger and his wife need to rescehdule til Sunday, ya know, so they can get their stories straight.. IF they say that she beat him up, then Mrs Woods is heading to the Pokey....

And according to one of Tigers friends, he was "out of it" cause he was taking pain killers for an "injury" when he left in the car and that is why the cops on the scene couldnt understand a damn thing he was mumbling.. "I da ba, be da ba, Tiger da ba Woods da ba, da ba, dababa"

all this trouble over a piece of poonanny

LucreziaBorgia

I have read that the OW has recanted her story. I think I would too if I thought that TW's BW was going to smash my face in with a golf club.

• Author
I have read that the OW has recanted her story. I think I would too if I thought that TW's BW was going to smash my face in with a golf club.

it's going to be an interesting couple of days.. I can't wait to hear what the spin doctors come up with. He is supposed to host his own "Tiger Woods Challenge" in California starting tomorrow.. will he or won't he be there. "c'mon man, it's for the chidrens"

If he did hook up with that skank, shame on him....