how should i react

I'll try to make this short. My husband & a friend lied to me for months. They would talk all day long when I was not around or when her husband wasn't around! But never said anything.

When I caught them they both denied it then I told them I had a tap on the phone and the admitted it to me. She would tell things that I wasn't making my husband happy and he didn't want to really be with me but was stuck with me.

She said she was trying to help us! Well if she was trying to help us why did she never come to me? She was only talking to him? I told my husband I did not want him talking to her anymore because she causes problems between us. Well he is good friends with her husband.

Well the another night my husband calls over the house and she answers and they are having the conversation which there was no need for all about her.

Well hubby & I got in a fight about it. But he swears she cares about me. So i asked him did she ask about me & his soon to be child? And he said no she never asks about you when I call!!

I have had it with girl what should I do? Do yo think i'm overacting? Please help

quankanne

she sounds intent on causing problems in your marriage. Tell your husband point-blank that while you understand that he enjoys talking to friends, you don't feel comfortable with this particular friendship and he needs to curb his conversations with her. If he doesn't get it through his thick head, keep repeating until he does. And remind him that you're the one married to him, not her; therefore he needs to keep his problems or concerns between the two of you, not some home-wrecking hussy who probably would like nothing better than to ruin someone's life.