Alive and well

Got the magic word on 5 Nov 07 (second day back home). The wife full of remorse and sorrow for that action. I just got off the phone with her and we seem to be going along very well.

I work overseas on a 6 wks on / 6 wks off schedule. Just 11 days into this hitch and, as our first trial, looks ok so far. The main thing I asked of her is "No more surprises!" She says ok and not to worry.

The other guy is history, also all the ****bird friends of his group that she had gotten tied up with and started all the nonsense.

Looks like 2008 will be fairly sunny. 07 for sure sucked!!

Cheers, ;):love:

That's great, gdog.

Best of luck to you both, and Merry Christmas. Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to. Thank God for new years and fresh starts!

:cool::love:

Got the magic word on 5 Nov 07 (second day back home). The wife full of remorse and sorrow for that action. I just got off the phone with her and we seem to be going along very well.

I work overseas on a 6 wks on / 6 wks off schedule. Just 11 days into this hitch and, as our first trial, looks ok so far. The main thing I asked of her is "No more surprises!" She says ok and not to worry.

The other guy is history, also all the ****bird friends of his group that she had gotten tied up with and started all the nonsense.

Looks like 2008 will be fairly sunny. 07 for sure sucked!!

Cheers, ;):love:

I feel for you man. I can't imagine having to be gone for extended periods of time and having to worry about what some cheater is doing.

Are you sure you want to put up with being with someone so untrustworthy since you can't always be there?