husband cheated over 10 times

my husband is such a lying lowdown dog. We have been together over twenty years. He has cheated probably every two years. Those are just the times I know of. This last time It was with someone we both knew. Because she lived 3 hours away he claims it was not a relationship because he only saw her every 2-3 years. He just want to move on without aswering all my questions, I need answers to move on. I feel like before you change tell me everything I need to know about that relationship. He doesn't feel like he has placed woman before me. I feel like he has, because he has seen the devastation it caused me. I would never let another person touch me, out of respect for myself, him and our marriage. I really feel like I hate him, for refusing to talk. I had never discussed our relationship with any one,however this time I told some of his family members and mines. He was so upset.until I told him he was disccussing me evertime he touched another woman, behind my back. He is so stupid. We did go to two counselors, he could only stand to sit with each one only once. He felt like I just wanted to have him there to ridicule him He need killing. The question he won't answer is, This lady came to candle party I had, he saw her on the picture, now he claims he didn't know she came. I found out now, six years later that this was the woman he been sleeping with. If there is any man out there with any morals and real respect for your wife,or signifcant other, please tell me how to have this immoral man up mine to tell me why, he did this, and how he doesn't sell how he disrepected me, and allowed her to.