I had sex on ACCIDENT!!!!!!!

1Heart2Many

Well... I was at afriends house while he was telling me about his girlfriend. He had caught her cheating of course, and she wanted to work things out (so did he). I asked him what did she say when he 1st brought it up, and he said that she told him that "it just happened" and "one thing led to another" and my favorite... "I slept with him on accident".

Talk about your stomach hurting after a good laugh. I had to ask him who the hell has sex on accident. I guess they were falling on each other over and over again. Riiiiiiiiiiight! I had to tell him sex doesn't just happen, and I had a field day with accident thing.

He finally came around and said he'd put more thought into it before trying to work things out.

Anywhooooooo! Just wanted to share;) .

Mustang Sally

Yeah, that's a good one!

How I hate it when those 'stealth' penises just accidentally wind up in my vagina!...."Now, how'd THAT get in there..." :confused:

Mr. Lucky

How I hate it when those 'stealth' penises just accidentally wind up in my vagina!...."Now, how'd THAT get in there..." :confused:

Same way we ended up in Iraq - "faulty information"...

Mr. Lucky

somequestionsplz

Just when you thought you've heard everything...

Sex doesn't happen by accident.... only a fool would believe such a poorly thoughtout statement as that one.

Your buddy needs to forget about his current gf because she is obviously untrustworthy. Some people are a waste of space.

quankanne

"accidentally on purpose" was how my 5 yoa nephew used to say to my mom whenever he got busted for fighting with his brother ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have to be careful. Some are pretty sneaky. :)