Little Red Riding Whore

Romeo Must Die

Romeo Must Die

Damn it. I feel like I'm stuck in a twisted fairy tale that never ends!!!

I was babysitting for my attorneys daughter yesterday. She is 13 years old. I never ask them for money, she is like one of my own kids. Both parents work alot of crazy hours so I fill in sometimes when she would otherwise be alone. We baked a cake, did some crafts, burned CD's, had pizza for dinner and then we watched twins and multiples on Discovery channel. One lady had given birth to 35 kids in 10 years. You do the math.

Its a given that her dad is my attorney and she is around alot, so she knows about my situation with OW & FWS. It was this little girl who found the graffiti at the park when OW defaced my son's memorial.

The kids have been instructed to not get involved, but they talk about it at school and it goes around even in the smallest of circles because they hear their parents discussing it. Lets face it. This is just a small town and it just keeps getting smaller every day.

Anyway, on the way home, she told me OW's daughter appoached her to inquire why I was walking on Main Street the other day. I told her to ignore OW's daughter but if she can't, just answer her q's with more q's. Like, Why are you so ugly? Does your mother still beat you with a broomstick? She laughed. I laughed. But when I got back home I was hardly laughing anymore. I was in a rage.

The day I was "seen" walking around town (Wednesday) FWS was putting new brakes and tires on my car, so I was walking the few short blocks to the diner to have lunch with my MIL and the kids.

Anyway, I cant see where any part of my personal business is any of OW's concern at this point in the game. As careful as I usually am, I didnt even see her. I didn't realize I was being watched.

WTF is OW's plan? WTF is rolling around in that wormy brain of hers?

I am beyond furious because OW manipulates the kids, uses and abuses them and she is still doing it. I just told FWS to tell his whore to stay away from me - and to stay away from this little girl - or tonight I will walk right in that bar and tell her off myself in front of everybody and make a scene.

:bunny:

I am beyond furious because OW manipulates the kids, uses and abuses them and she is still doing it. I just told FWS to tell his whore to stay away from me - and to stay away from this little girl - or tonight I will walk right in that bar and tell her off myself in front of everybody and make a scene.

Does he still talk to her???????????????

Maybe you should confront her?? She's very very bold and perhaps it might do her some good to see that you're not going to take her shxt anymore?????

Maybe you should confront her?? She's very very bold and perhaps it might do her some good to see that you're not going to take her shxt anymore?????

If he is still talking to her, then she should be talking to him about this. Talking to the xOW will do no good, it will only let her know she's getting under your skin.

I feel for ya Romeo. I wish I could suggest something that is legal!! hehe.

• Author
Romeo Must Die

If he were still talking to her, then she would already know that I was in town getting my car serviced. She wouldnt have had to put her kid up to the task. The OW's daughter and my friends daughter are the same age, but they do not talk to each other. The OW's kid sought her out specifically to ask her about me and what I was doing that day.

If I confront OW it will be ugly. I'm already thisclose to punching her lights out. The only thing that has ever stopped me from going after her before is the thought of going to jail, but soon that might not be enough to stop me. Anybody who uses little kids is a piece of sh*it as far as I'm concerned. When it's your kids, it's personal.

I don't care about breaking NC and following the rules of engagement anymore and neither should he. If I send her xMM over there and tell her she is a hateful bitch & that I have his protection it would be justice served as far as I'm concerned. Going through her with her xMM and maintain the karmic balance. I know for a fact thats where I can hurt her the most. Then whatever she does after that will be to her own detriment, not mine.

If you do this, BOTH of you talk to her together. Neither of you should go alone....OH and IF you do go - Bring a tape recorder, just to protect yourselves.

I'm so mad at her for you!! She's f**k'n insane and needs to get a life!

IfWishesWereHorses

I can't believe she would do that. Why would she care that you were walking there. Does she live or work there? Maybe, she wondered if you were following her. It is strange that she would ask that question of a child. I would imagine though that if they were still talking she would have asked exMM instead.

• Author
Romeo Must Die

When Romeo got home from work he tried to downplay it. "I talked to some people and..." I cut him off right then and there. I said, "Starting rumors about OW just isn't going to fly anymore, Romeo. That's heresay. Thats "he said - she said" bullsh*it. She has to hear it straight from you or else this just isnt going to work.

I will lay it all on the line for you, I got it all figured out in my head, exactly what you should say. Just go down to the bar and confront her face to face. It's where she works and with a bunch of people around and you showing up out of the blue, you'll catch her off guard and she wont be giving you alot of trouble.

You don't have to intimidate or threaten OW, bring your best friend with you (if you must) but just tell it like it is. Just tell her, It's over. Move on with your life. Tell her, I don't want you following RMD, or putting your kids up to following her. If she denies it, remind her what she did when she sat next to me at the doctors office. Remind her how she chased me in her car and yelled at me "Learn how to drive!" after playing the victim-ow for so long.

Tell her she has no business asking questions of Babygirl for that matter because what I do is none of her concern. Stay out of our business. RMD thinks you are trash and wants NOTHING to do with you. I want nothing to do with you. Get over it and MOVE ON.

Anyway, If it goes down in a public place he will be safe. If anything happens (cops being called) as a result of this, then we just tell them how she has been following me and chasing me in her car, having her kids follow me and that Romeo had every right to tell her to stop behaving like an idiot out of personal concern for my welfare.

He brought this into my life, so it's got to be his job to protect me from her. If I go down there I'm going to end up in jail. Thats the God's honest truth, 'cause I cant take this anymore. Not one more day of it. Otherwise, I told him if you want OW and you want to protect her and cover for her and act like a big pussy, then dont come back.

I lit a fire under his ass and now I'm just waiting to see what happens. LOL

• Author
Romeo Must Die

Motherfu*cker. The OW was there (drinking not working tonight) and Romeo said she was drunk, but he still went through with it and tried confronting her but she bitched that I was following her blah blah blah. Drunk. Ignorant. Bitch. She's a complete waste of time, thought and energy. Well thats the news. OW is a loser. He just turned around and walked out.

If she's going to be watching you anyway... why not do INTERESTING things? :D

Hey, visit the local gun shop, or the firing range. Take some kick-boxing or martial arts classes. How 'bout some archery or knife throwing?

Be seen meeting your husband at lunchtime at the local motel. Or shopping in the Victoria's Secret. Let her wonder why you'd stop by the courthouse or the newspaper office.

You know, there's an OPPORTUNITY to be had here. ;)

Hell, that dizzy b*tch wouldn't know up from down by the time I got through messing with her mind.

LakesideDream

Romeo, take a hard look at reality. You are being beaten up by the OW daily. She is able to get, and stay under your skin to entertain herself.

Might it be time to "relocate"? A change of scenery would do you good. Constant confrontation isn't serving you well. You might feel like the OW was "winning" while making the move, I gaurentee the peace and quiet you gain after you relocate will be worth the effort.

Remember the OW has nothing to lose in keeping the "contest" going.

Romeo, take a hard look at reality. You are being beaten up by the OW daily. She is able to get, and stay under your skin to entertain herself.

Might it be time to "relocate"? A change of scenery would do you good. Constant confrontation isn't serving you well. You might feel like the OW was "winning" while making the move, I gaurentee the peace and quiet you gain after you relocate will be worth the effort.

Remember the OW has nothing to lose in keeping the "contest" going.

I agree, OW has too much acess....some people thrive on attention, negative is usually the best attention concerning very sick people

I think that it is wrong for OW to get children involved... but what is worse is her defacing your sons tomb stone, that is just mean sprited and

distrubing.

She may be out of the picture but she is making your life miserable and I hope that she lets this obsession go because what she is doing is not healthy at all.

• Author
Romeo Must Die

LD, you are absolutely right. She has too much access, but once Romeo opened that door it's kind of hard to close it. You know? She's always going to try to find a way inside again. Shes used to it. I think she rather enjoyed the game when she had Romeo behind my back and was messing with my life. Now she cant stop it.

I am not the only person she has screwed around with. She went after the wife of the father of her oldest daughter to try to break them up. Then she got married and that relationship ended in a domestic dispute and the husband filed for a divorce and he moved to Illinois and never has been seen since. Then she had a BF before Romeo and that also ended in a domestic dispute. You know what they say, if you don't know about a horse, just look at it's track record.

I would like to get back to a place where I never knew she existed. I don't doubt that she will try to mess with me in any way she can and I just need to vent about that. I am tired of her as a person can possibly be, but I dont want to move again. We built this house together. Romeo has a good job here and we have our friends. Our children are settled in their school that they have attended since kindergarden. Maybe when I come into my inheiritance I could make some new changes, but for now I'm definately staying.

I want to point out that I did move away. I've had to start over so many times since this happened and I am very tired of it... I'm just reclaiming my place again. I knew it wasn't going to be easy. Thats why it took me so long before I considered moving back into the marital home again. She didnt even know I was back again until September. She chases me in her car, and she has her other adult daughter and her baby daddy persuing me as well. I just try to make myself as unavailable to her/them as possible. I have even considered buying a new car, or a beater so I can just have some peace taking my kids to school.

Pricilla, It wasnt a tombstone she defaced, my son was cremated and I have kept his ashes. I just couldnt see putting my kids in the ground and burying him and walking away. His memorial is a brand new basketball court I had built at the city park, and he has a marble stone in the corner with his name on it. The OW lives two doors down from this park, watched me build it and always came out when I would go there with my kids. I dont even go there anymore since that happened.

This woman is absolutely out to get me. I have to live with that. As you can see, she is ignorant and confronting a person like her is useless. You cannot reason with an unreasonable person. The only comfort I can take is that my reconcilliation with Romeo is driving her up the wall. It won't ever stop until she has broken us up for good this time.

LJ I would like her to see me walking down the street, but it takes so much energy out of me and besides, we dont have those kind of shops on our small little main street. I do wear his motorcycle jacket sometimes and I made sure she heard me talking about us getting a puppy for our sons birthday when she decided to follow me into the doctors office last month. When Romeo got there she high tailed it out of the clinic and her adult daughter was sitting in the waiting room with her baby daddy, just glaring at us.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author
Romeo Must Die

UPDATE!!!

PRAY TO THE GODS AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THEIR HELP : ) !!!

Her reputation has started hurting his business so the bar owner got involved and has started cutting her hours back (and that backstabber Bonnie's as well) and I guess it's official!

They both quit!

As of last Friday, my days of worrying about OW working at the bar are done and totally over! And she did it to herself... which is even funnier than anything I could ever think of, but LOL anyway!

YIPEEEE!!!!

Woo Hoo!! Go over to the bar tonight and have afew drinks to celebrate with your husband.

Yup, what goes around comes around eventually....Just think it probably is just the beginning of it all. Her downfall and she'll have noone to blame but herself.

• Author
Romeo Must Die

I would just tell Bonnie, "Thats the way it goes!"

Thats what she told the cashiers at our grocery store when she was asked to sign Gail's card (who lost her husband) "That the way these things go I guess". Idiot person.

I'm not a bar kind of girl. I cant see me hanging out there at the Iron Whore Bar (fictitious name) na uhh, that aint happening. lol. I'm just glad I have the town back to myself again and I can pick up my kids after school without seeing her car parked there. And she's basicly just banned herself from hanging around there anymore. lol. I cant get over that part.

Oh Thanks! Whomever is listening up there *wink*