What exact words do you use to request a BJ?

marriedwithtwo

I would like to ask for a BJ from my wife. We are quite comfortable with our conversations, but I just can't figure a good way to say "I'd like a blowjob" without it sounding like it came out of left field and taking her off guard. We don't have daily sex conversations either.

My best bet right now would be to say "Honey a few weeks ago when you gave me a BJ it felt SOOO great, could you do that again tonight?" I think that will work, but it will still be "out of the blue". It's not going to upset her or anything, just sounds kind of funny just thinking of it.

I'm just curious what you say (or if you are the woman, what do you hear)?

Be silly and make a bet with her, one that you know you'll win.

"I bet you head that .......... "

Or just come out and tell her that you'd really enjoy it if she could give you a blowjob. Be honest.

You think I am kidding....back story: one night we were fooling around and all the sudden she felt the need to talk. I hate that..total ruins the moment. So I let her ramble on awaiting the sex play to continue. Well I came to the realization she was not going to stop talking so I raised up literally said "shhhh put this in your mouth". We both got a laugh out of it but she did indeed put in her mouth. So to this day if I want one, I just say "Shhhh" and she knows what I want!

You think I am kidding....back story: one night we were fooling around and all the sudden she felt the need to talk. I hate that..total ruins the moment. So I let her ramble on awaiting the sex play to continue. Well I came to the realization she was not going to stop talking so I raised up literally said "shhhh put this in your mouth". We both got a laugh out of it but she did indeed put in her mouth. So to this day if I want one, I just say "Shhhh" and she knows what I want!

:laugh: That's too funny! Hey, atleast you gave her warning and just didn't ram it in! :laugh:

well that is one way to keep her quiet! I am guessing it was not dirty talk

he he:p

While giving her oral sex, just position yourself so that it doesn't leave her with too many options. In the heat of the moment, she'll go wild over it while she is coming close....

Hmm, bj's are a normal, all the time part of our sex life, so he never has to ask.

But I think if you said, "I'd love it if you went down on me right now" while you're in the midst of things that would probably be good.

A better thing is to have her tell you she want to give you one. That has always been a big turn-on with the men in my life.

Or maybe it's that I just love doing it! :-)

While giving her oral sex, just position yourself so that it doesn't leave her with too many options. In the heat of the moment, she'll go wild over it while she is coming close....

Actually, this works for me. I would suggest that you lay sideways with your penis near her face. This may be all it takes.

I am not sure of a phrase that would work if you are not comfortable saying anything. I have never learned one either. But this has worked for me.

I have also told her what my fantasy is...ie be woken up with a bj. She has done this. However, I know that bjs don't rank at the top of her list. First, she doesn't thoroughly enjoy them. Second, if she finishes me off, then she gets no pleasure of having me inside. So, bjs for me are usually not to finish, but that is okay with me.

AManWithTroubles

It's probably more realistic to recognize that you won't get many BJ's. I can't even remember the last time I had one.

Here's the timeline:

Beginning: regular, yet spontaneous BJ's

Few Years Later: BJ's on special occasions, such as Birthdays, Valentine's Day

Now: Never, not even worth my time bringing it up

Heck, I'm not fat, I shower quite regularly. I attempt to give her oral sex, yet she doesn't want it. I've come to recognize that I will probably never get another one again, as long as I live. Wow, now that I've typed that out, I've become quite depressed. :(

I just say "Shhhh put this in your mouth"!!!

ummmmmm!!! THAT WAS GREAT!!! I am laughing so out loud right now but very very sexual!!! I am asumming that this is in the midst of the 4 play and sex!!! why it was funny was cause it was just bam and there you said it. but I can see when in the start of the 4 play and being sexual whooosh need to let this one just speak for itself. P.S I am a woman.

Well, as a woman we do not know what your likes and dislikes are. just as you probly dont know what hers are. what you can do is have some 4 play teasing a little touch here and there and then when you are in the point of starting the act make sure you are not in the bed start kissing and slowly with your hand push her down and she will get the hint. if not tell her at this point you want one. you shold be open with sex tell what you like!!!! you really need to start a conversation with her and tell her even though it is a little on the embarseing side you really need to talk to her in a very serious mannor. she is your wife and I am sure she loves you enough that she needs and will do what ever it takes to make you happen when you are open with each then man a whole new world will open and the sex will be blissful!!!! P.S MAKE SURE YOU ARE INTRESTED IN WHAT SHE ENJOYS AS WELL NOT JUST YOU ASK HER WHAT SHE LIKES TO!!!!!

AManWithTroubles
... she is your wife and I am sure she loves you enough that she needs and will do what ever it takes to make you happen ...

For one, I'm sure you meant happy there, not happen. But this is a tough thing to say. And probably a bad thing to say. You will give someone the idea that it's true, and when some poor guy goes and tries to get a blow job, but is turned down for whatever reason, then he's going to think that his wife doesn't love him. Maybe the woman has some sort of hang up and won't do that for him.

For one, I'm sure you meant happy there, not happen. But this is a tough thing to say. And probably a bad thing to say. You will give someone the idea that it's true, and when some poor guy goes and tries to get a blow job, but is turned down for whatever reason, then he's going to think that his wife doesn't love him. Maybe the woman has some sort of hang up and won't do that for him.

I prefer "to make you happen"

justagirliegirl
It's probably more realistic to recognize that you won't get many BJ's. I can't even remember the last time I had one.

Here's the timeline:

Beginning: regular, yet spontaneous BJ's

Few Years Later: BJ's on special occasions, such as Birthdays, Valentine's Day

Now: Never, not even worth my time bringing it up

Heck, I'm not fat, I shower quite regularly. I attempt to give her oral sex, yet she doesn't want it. I've come to recognize that I will probably never get another one again, as long as I live. Wow, now that I've typed that out, I've become quite depressed. :(

Do you ask her for them?

Maybe you should just be very honest and tell her that you love oral and you would love it if she did it.

justagirliegirl

I really love giving my bf oral. I woke him up with one the other morning.:D

I never know how to ask for oral for me though. It is hard to just assume the 69 position if he is reclining half sitting up in bed.

Another thing is that giving him oral makes me so incredibly horny and I like to finish him when I do it but sometimes I leave myself out if I do that and have to make up a bit later. lol

I like to surprise him by doing it a bit different each time. He never quite knows what to expect.:D Last time I purposely went so deep it gagged me just a little. He loved it.:D Then when he came, I just tilted my head back so he could see me and stuck out my tongue and he popped right on my tongue. He loved that too.:D

AManWithTroubles
Do you ask her for them?

Maybe you should just be very honest and tell her that you love oral and you would love it if she did it.

Yeah, I've asked. Want to know the response to me asking?

"Well, if you ask, then it would ruin the surprise."

Want to know what happens when I don't ask?

Nothing. I haven't asked in about a year and a half, maybe more, but that's about as far back as I can remember.

Does this mean that my wife doesn't love me?

Yeah, I've asked. Want to know the response to me asking?

"Well, if you ask, then it would ruin the surprise."

Want to know what happens when I don't ask?

Nothing. I haven't asked in about a year and a half, maybe more, but that's about as far back as I can remember.

Does this mean that my wife doesn't love me?

It means she's like most women out there and does not particularly enjoy giving oral sex on a regular basis, particularly to culmination. If you like getting oral sex, my advice is to keep dating.

But brother, you've got other things to think about right now. Don't clog your mind up with this nonsense. This is a question to bring out in Marriage Counseling.

I really love giving my bf oral. I woke him up with one the other morning.:D

I never know how to ask for oral for me though. It is hard to just assume the 69 position if he is reclining half sitting up in bed.

Another thing is that giving him oral makes me so incredibly horny and I like to finish him when I do it but sometimes I leave myself out if I do that and have to make up a bit later. lol

I like to surprise him by doing it a bit different each time. He never quite knows what to expect.:D Last time I purposely went so deep it gagged me just a little. He loved it.:D Then when he came, I just tilted my head back so he could see me and stuck out my tongue and he popped right on my tongue. He loved that too.:D

*sigh*

Some guys have all the luck....