Interesting WSJ article: Brides Gone Wild

It is on the Friday June 2, edition of the WSJ page W1 & W12 No link is included as it points to the paid WSJ site.

Don't know if it goes here or Water cooler as it deals with the actual marriage day. :confused:

Very interesting article on WSJ about brides (and grooms) photographs on their wedding day. The pictures tend to be more racier with the bride in various states of dress and special moments. Some pictures involve before and after, putting on the garter, or adjusting parts of their undergarments.

Traditional parents tend to want more conversvative pictures like and don't want or know about the pictures.

Most of the brides are older from 22 to over 26 as the average age and even foot the bill themselves.

I think it would be something I would like to do with my bride's permission of course. Very cool to see her day and mine, the anticipation, the goofiness, and candid shots.

I think it would be something I would like to do with my bride's permission of course. Very cool to see her day and mine, the anticipation, the goofiness, and candid shots.

your wedding day along with the marriage will be nothing like what you think it will be....

• Author
your wedding day along with the marriage will be nothing like what you think it will be....

My facial expressions might be like these when I get the bills on divorce finalization day! :eek::sick: or :D:laugh::)

:lmao: :lmao: