Wifes past lesbian relationship!!

I've known my wife for over 10 years because we worked together. The first 6 years was just a friendship and nothing more. I knew my now wife had many past sexual relationships and I was fine with them because it's only normal. I did to so how could I look at her any different. Anyway we started dating and after 3 years of courtship we finally were married. Before we got engaged I opened up to her and told her some things about my past like bad relationships, etc and was basically honest. I always felt like the best relationship is an honest relationship. Now please understand I know you don't have to tell ever detail about every sexual encounter but should you tell your now husband if you had a past gay relationship. I'm not talking about a one night college thing when the same sex rubbed up against you and it felt good but I'm talking about a short term relationship. After being married for close to a year her past relationship with a women came out in the open. Basically I found out she had a relationship with a women for about 6 to 10 months right before she started dating me. They basically spend every day together, traveling to Vegas, going to ball games, spending an everyday life like an actual couple. This has really bothered me because now I wonder what my wife is capable of doing. I'm not trying to be narrow minded but man it really bothers me. She has basically kept this quiet and is extremely worried that her mother might find out. She now tells me she is embarrased about it and it is actually ashamed about it. Is she telling me this to try to please me or does she really think it? I guess you never really now... Any advice anybody can give me would be extremely helpful.. Thanks!!