Hi,

Here is my situation; I have been married to my wife for 7 years. We have a 4 y/o daughter and a 1 y/o son. My wife is epileptic and I went to work out of the country for a few months. When I did this she had a friend with a 2 y/o son move in because her epilepsy is uncontrolled. I worked for six months and then came home with $300,000.00 (diamond drilling is awesome) we bought a new house and when we did, we bought a big enough house for Nicky and her son to move in with us. About 6 months ago my wife asked me if I would be interested in having sex with both of them. (My wife and Nicky) Since then we’ve done it rather often however Nicky always left and went to her own room. About a month ago she started sleeping in our bed. The first night no one said anything so I think she has just kept doing it. Some night we don’t even have sex and some night I only have sex with one of them. The other never complains and they both seem very happy with the arrangement. I have asked my wife and she don’t have a problem with her staying in the bed with us and she doesn’t have a problem with her and I growing attached. Now I have some questions:

1: Could this damage the children to be seeing this?

2: Am I just setting up for disaster?

3: Is it illegal in Canada?

I know that the situation doesn’t bother me but the problem is that I am quickly falling in love with Nicky as well as my wife. (Sorry to all those who believe that you can only love one person.) Me and Nicky have started to do all the regular couple things like cuddling and holding hands if we are walking alone and it doesn’t seem to bother my wife. IS THIS REALLY WEIRD? Any input would be great even if only to criticize.