need some answers

I am going to be getting married in a year and I gave up so many things to be with this girl, and I feel like she doesnt love me anymore. She gets so upset about the little things, and freaks out. She tells me she loves me and other days she makes me feel lie she doesnt want me around. We got a place together and have a contract for 18 months, I feel like if things are going to work,then we are both screwed, but I want them to work out so bad. I also find that when she is upset I am always there to comfort her, but when I am upset she just gets mad at me. The latest thing we argue about is that we dont have alot of money in our account, well she doesnt realize that I bring her food for breakfast and lunch everyday at work, things she wants and gets upset if she doesnt get. I want us to work so bad, I love her so much, but I feel like she gets whatever she wants and Im here for her to have things done for her, and she gets mad at me alot. what should I do? What are some fun things that can be done without spending alot or no money as well?

whichwayisup

If you haven't set an actual date yet, maybe it's time to talk to her and find out if you both are suited for marriage. Better to find out now rather than later.

She seems quite immature, just from what you've said about what she gets upset about. Has she learned about 'compromising' and 'giving'? Not only taking???

Make a picnic, spend the day somewhere together, go for a long walk, a drive to the country side. (depending on where you live and what the weather is like) Plan a romantic evening at home, do a bath together, light candles and do massages. Make it sensual and sexy! Then later in the bedroom, give her a night of passion!

Remember too, that if you plan on marrying her, you BOTH need to be able to talk and listen to eachother. It isn't as easy as pie! It takes work to really understand, let go of ego and pride to 'hear' what the other person is saying. It's work! Just like your marriage will be. The more you put into it the better the marriage will be. Hopefully she understands this concept! If not, it's time she figures it out.