How do you tell your wife her clothes are inappropriote for work?

I have been married to my lovely wife for 8 months and before that we dated for just over 7 years. We have a great loving relationship and have always been the best of friends. Now that we are settled down, graduated, bought a house, have two respectible jobs and are contributing to society, but I am really struggling to talk to her about some of the clothes she wears to work.

She loves fashion, is beautiful in every possible way, and adors her clothes. The underlying issue is that she continues to wear super tight shirts and pants that she wore when she was 16. I am not saying to she gained a lot of weight. She's very fit and I love her body, etc. Some times I comment on her clothes before she leaves the house to go to work, and I say, "are you wearing that to work?" I realize that might now be the most effective way to talk about it, but believe me, I have been having this conversation for years. I don't feel that she's addressing it. She just says, "do you see what other girl wear?" Is that an exceptable response?

When are tight clothes too tight? When is it okay for me to ask her about it and make a comment? This might just seem like jealousy, but it's not, I do wonder about other people taking advantage of the way she dresses. I know she absolutely wouldn't do anything with anyone else, but I know how guys are... I think she does it for attention. If you wear clothes like that, people are going to look and stare, and gloat, and make comments. It makes me feel uncomfortable when we go out with friends.

Is there something I am missing, am I out of line? or is this normal? How do I go about addressing this issue?

Thanks for you feedback!