missin my love...

missinmylove

Okay I am in the military overseas, and my husband is in the military in the states. We are miserable right now, we just married 6 months ago and as much as I love him, I am worried I am going to lose him. I still have a 8 months left overseas, and I fear that men can not go without sex for that long, also in japan there are not very man women to chose from unless you are more for asian women unlike my husband, so now that he is in the states i fear he is all over hte place checking out women and cheating on me. He barely calls me either, so I am worried him not calling me is a bad sign and I dont know what to do? He gets mad when I keep asking him questions, and says I am too insecure and I am begginning to see that but I dont know how to change it. He loves me and I know it, but the problem is that he has lied to me about little things before, and now that he barely calls me I dont think he thinks of me, even though his family insist that he loves me and that he never cared about anyone as much as he cares about me, but what if their covering up for him?

whichwayisup

There really isn't any point in freaking out about this until you two can be alone together and talk. You have to trust him enough that he isn't going to cheat on you. Try your best NOT to have those type of thoughts.

He married you!! Unless he's a complete JERK, there is NO way a man could NOT think of his wife and forget about her. Maybe it's too painful for him to talk to you daily, maybe he's really busy with his Military Unit. Don't assume because you two are apart that he's cheating on you. He may be flirting and enjoying 'looking' but I bet that is IT. All men look, it doesn't mean they are going to cheat.

Keep busy, the 8 months will go by really fast, then you'll be with your husband again.

Hmmmm, I would tell you not to worry, but I doubt that would fix your problem. I could tell you that guys CAN go without sex for eight months....many men do while their wife sleeps with them every night. LOL But I could also tell you that he has so many opportunities to cheat, how can he not?

The truth is that IMHO, I think he will not cheat, but that is only my opinion. He probably gets upset because he feels like you do not trust him.

The only thing I can do to completely allay your fears is to check up on him....where did you say he is located?