My fiance is pregnant and I am happy but around the time the baby was concieved I was out of town and I honestly don't know in my heart if the baby is mine or not I don't know what to do can I get some advice

How long were you out of town?

More than often the conception date is off my a few days or even a couple of weeks.

climbergirl
My fiance is pregnant and I am happy but around the time the baby was concieved I was out of town and I honestly don't know in my heart if the baby is mine or not I don't know what to do can I get some advice

Don't worry.

#1-stress, exercise, diet all can delay or fluctuate a womans menstrual cycle.

#2-sperm can live up to 4 days in a womans body. For example, have sex on Tue. and she ovulates on Sat.=possible conception.

Can I ask you, though........were you using birth control? Even if you were, I have a unplanned pregnancy story (not necessarily about MYSELF although I do have 4 kids) for just about every birth control method.

Way to many variables for you to worry unless you were gone for a month or know she was sleeping with someone else. And I might add that I think this uncertainty probably crosses the mind of most men.

Congratulations, BTW!!