Should I go visit male ex-coworkers?

My husband and I use to work at the same place about 2 years. We have both recently changed jobs and no longer work together. I find myself wanting to stop back by my old workplace to chat with a few male freinds that I have not seen in a while. I just want to see how they have been. I have to say that a part of me has an attraction to one of them. I know they will be really gald to see me and know how I am doing. I wonder, should I actually go? Is it safe to put myself in a position where I want to see this guy?

whichwayisup

Think it's best to let sleeping dogs lay...You found one of the guys attractive, and now that you aren't in the office anymore with him, leave it alone.

Ask yourself this. What do you want out of it? WHY are you really going? It's more than just a hello to afew of your previous co-workers...If it was just that, then you wouldn't be posting! Also, reverse the situation: What if your hubby went back to visit one of the gals? How would you feel if you found out he went back because he was attracted to one of them. Bet that would upset you and you'd wonder WHY he'd do that, right?