Full Body Massage

Would you be upset if your SO got a full body massage from a hot member of the opposite sex?

a4a- total body fragmentation

umm......probably, but it depends. I wouldn't mind if I was with him, getting a full body massage on the table next door by a 'hot' guy. :)

If not, then it would depend on whether I knew about it ahead of time (like it was a weekly appointment or a spur of the moment thing), and WHERE it was given - "Hot Tamales Massage Parlor" or "Professional Athletic Club." :)

my first reaction was to say yes. But if it was done but a professional in a reputable place then no. They have protocalls and also consquences if they take it too far.

I went to massage school. I decided it wasn't for me when I was grossed out in clinic doing massages on strange old men with hairy backs.

I wouldn't be, because I was massaged excessively for 6 months by everyone in the class. It's a totally non-sexual thing in the context of massage THERAPY.

Now if it were a friend, then I would be pissed.

But I've also experienced this many time - men sometimes get involuntary erections during a therapeutic massage, and they get confused because they usually associate it with voluntary sexual activity. It can be uncomfortable for both parties.

With women, though, they usually just pass out.

Not at all.

I've sent Mrs. Moose to the spa many....many times for her personal, "alone" time. (Any mother of 5 deserves it once, twice a year).....

As someone mentioned, it's very taboo for the therapist to take it too far....

Not at all.

I've sent Mrs. Moose to the spa many....many times for her personal, "alone" time. (Any mother of 5 deserves it once, twice a year).....

It's not just taboo, it's illegal. One of my clients in clinic tried to slide his hand up my inner thigh while I was giving him a massage and he was banned from the clinic.

• Author
Not at all.

a mother of 5 needs it once a week!

But is the massage therapist a male hottie???

Would you be upset if your SO got a full body massage from a hot member of the opposite sex?

Depends on what the person looks like that will be doing it. If she is hot no but if she wasn't i wouldn't mind at all!

Was there a "happy ending"?

I hate it when people say this. But I can't expect anything less from TUDOR.

In massage school in our ethics class we talked a lot about how a part of the profession involves teaching others that massage therapists are not prostitutes. The people who profess to be such are not massage therapists.

Learning proper massage technique, and multiple types (not just plain ol' swedish) is difficult and I have to mention that I cannot receive massage from an untrained person any more. It just irritates me now that I've been exposed to therapeutic techniques.

I hate it when people say this. But I can't expect anything less from TUDOR.

In massage school in our ethics class we talked a lot about how a part of the profession involves teaching others that massage therapists are not prostitutes. The people who profess to be such are not massage therapists.

Learning proper massage technique, and multiple types (not just plain ol' swedish) is difficult and I have to mention that I cannot receive massage from an untrained person any more. It just irritates me now that I've been exposed to therapeutic techniques.

I use to get massages on occassion. One time on a business trip in Canada I had hurt my back the previous week working out and wanted to find a place for a massage while I was there. I just looked up massage in the phone book and made an appoitment. Turns out it was one of those happy ending places.

The whole time I was thinking the massage was ok but really not anything like the professional ones I had gotten before. When she rolled me over and started to massage my cock I figured out why.

In a professional setting, no. Like if my hubby and I got massages at a 'respectable' massage place it would not bother me. If he went to a rub'n'tug then yes. And YES if it was a hot female or even an ugly female in a regular normal setting.

I use to get massages on occassion. One time on a business trip in Canada I had hurt my back the previous week working out and wanted to find a place for a massage while I was there. I just looked up massage in the phone book and made an appoitment. Turns out it was one of those happy ending places.

The whole time I was thinking the massage was ok but really not anything like the professional ones I had gotten before. When she rolled me over and started to massage my cock I figured out why.

:lmao: :lmao: oh man. I would have loved to see the look on your face...

I hate that people do this. Because that's why I got touched by the guy in clinic. He thought it was OK because in previous situations it HAD been. So I get to be molested by some stinky old dude. Fabulous.

a mother of 5 needs it once a week!

But is the massage therapist a male hottie???

Don't know....never went with her. :cool:

I've never even bothered to ask either, mainly because I trust her with my life. I know the question was, "if it's from a hot member of the opposite sex".....but in my case, it doesn't matter to me.

• Author

So Tudor did you indeed have a happy ending?

and yes I would take a good massage from a hot gurl :p

Had them before they are okey dokey!

So Tudor did you indeed have a happy ending?

and yes I would take a good massage from a hot gurl :p

Had them before they are okey dokey!

I'll never tell! :p

• Author
well in that case a4a I have some baby oil right here.

ahhh see this is a great advantage to belonging to both teams......... :D

Now if you could excuse me I will slip into something a bit see through and scant while I get ready for my massage :p

ahhh see this is a great advantage to belonging to both teams......... :D

Now if you could excuse me I will slip into something a bit see through and scant while I get ready for my massage :p

I'll warm up the oil and get into my massause uniform :)

• Author
I'll warm up the oil and get into my massause uniform :)

Would that include a nice thong? :p

Would that include a nice thong? :p

I have several to choose from I always let the customer pick, ones with ties on the side, black ones, gold ones, lace ones, ones with hearts....