stay or leave

im hurting real bad i have a 3 month old son n been married for bout 8 months previoulsy dating my wife for a year n living together for a year

she is so insecure n had a real bad past n its coming into effect full force i dont really argue wit her cuz i dont want to say anything bad cuz i know how emotionally she is. so i ignore her or i go for a walk. she had threatned to kill herself also.

i have takin her to marriage counseling n **** still aint workin im tryin to do the best i can but i all that go **** a whore when i dont go nowhere dont listen to what nobody says when i say something is wrong u ask 5 times the same question its so fustrating n im remaing calm so my son doesnt see it

im so frustrated n out of resolutions

im thinkin bout divorce but hoping i got other options to fix my marriage

Sorry...but all I got out of that was that your wife is suicidal. That's not something to play w/...if she is depressed, get her to a Dr. and get her on meds.

Citizen Erased

It could be because of the birth that she is acting this way. Alot of women have depression with the birth of a child so I wouldnt be running to the divorce courts too early. Talk to her about how she is feeling, arrange for her to see a proper doctor and be prescribed some meds because she cannot handle this at the moment, that is plain to see. Help her through this difficult time in her life, you said she had a difficult past, then stick it out and be a real husband. Alot of marriages these days fail because pepole just give up. Dont give up and in the end you will have a healthy wife and son.