It's cold.....

Well it seems though since we had our fight last weekend that she has gotten colder than ever. She says she is mean to everyone at work now. To me it feels as though she thinks i am trying to be controling. Not the case, she can friends i just don't like that guy and now i have a new question which i am scared to ask her. I wonder if she would have told me about her getting off early and sitting in the car with him alone. I am not going to ask i am just gonna wonder it might be best that way.

I have told her several times that i am sorry for fighting with her and she just lays there. I don't know what to do it is almost like she has locked up and it is not what i want from her i just want her to be her. I don't blame her for anything i blame him. I know that now i have to keep my feelings to myself or we will end up fighting.

I put post it notes all over the place this morning to tell her i love her and she just said i got it from this site. No thank you or that's cute just a cold response. I don't want to say anything to her any more b/c i don't want to fight. She is still a wonderful woman and i still love her but she is misunderstanding me when i say things. I am just so frustrated..not really mad just frustrated. I don't know what to say to her any more. I just want to go on with normal life and be able to act like the couple we were when we met.

As for Valentines day i am sure that she may not even say anything to me, but i am not gonna let that get me down i love her and will let her know. I thought about making a nice romantice dinner after our son goes to bed if she will get off at a resonable time that night which i am hoping for. Any way i have rambled enough i just had to get some things out.

Porter House:(

carmaenforcer

What happened Porter House?

Did you talk about it already and I missed it?

If you don't want to talk about it, that's cool. I'm a guy and don't need to pry, just wondering what she was doing getting off early to kick it with some guy alone in a car. I swear women do sh_t to you that they would not want done to them, and they justify by saying something like, "yeah but I didn't actually do anything".... WHAT???

Sorry just had discussion with my fiancée during lunch about something one of her girl friends did to her mate. I say mate because her girl friends mate is a girl. But anyway my fiancée's girl friend went to a bar for another girl friends b-day party, while there and drunk she calls up this guy that she had just started stringing along a week before to come and meet her there. Supposedly the guy and her never actually met because they missed each other or some bs like that but I argued that her friend has now left it open for her mate to do her wrong however she wants. My fiancée argues, "no, what my friend did doesn't warrant her mate cheating" I said, "yes, it does" she asks, "why" I say, "because a shady act is a shady act and has no place in a committed relationship" "unless her girl friend and her establish before hand that this kind of stuff is ok"...

I know, talking to a guy and trying to meet up with him is not technically cheating in the sexual sense but we all know that women do a lot of prep work before actually cheating or giving themselves to someone sexually and I argue that once you start on the path you have already cheated and deserve anything that happens after that. This might apply to your situation, don't know but if it helps, cool.