What makes you stay?

Alright, Most of you know the last few months have been tough on my blissfully otherwise wonderful relationship. The last few years with my s/o have been the best of my life. We really are a great team.Well that was untill life and all of its outside forces decided to intervine MUhahahaha. After the disaster my marrige was I have had an almost perfect relationship with my much older gent. I dident know things could be so good day to day, and not get boring. We have become the center of our mostly singles friends, the relatonship they all aspire to. And here it comes , all of a sudden ,WHAM , we get a huge trust fund check , all of a sudden we have lots of extra cash to argue over, his psycho exW shows up out of the blue at my job, a friend ends up homeless , so moves in and then his teen daughter with a mouth like sinbad moves in.And my 40 something mate decided to revert to teenhood himself.Our business is off and running leaving us with not a lot of extra time, Things have gotten WAY stressfull.

And so weve been sneaking into the shower to have sex, this is really helping seeing as my tick tock has also been beginning to tick away.Ive really freaked lately, even packed my things into my car thinking maybe I should move into a hotel for a while untill things calmed down.But it would be wimping out to run away from stressfull situations .I am totally in love with the other half , but I guess its just time to check with the real world. So Ive began to realize that yeah we are strong enough to roll through it.Even if he wants to act like a 19 y/o ,Ill just restrict the bank cards .His strong points are much stronger than his weak. And all of the good is worth putting up with a modicrum of bulls***. So I've been thinking about all the things he does that make me smile,there are a lot, and I've decided im a pretty lucky girl . So why do you stay , what does your sweetie do that makes the bulls*** worth it? :laugh:

I married her to begin with.

She's my best friend. I love admire and respect her. She makes my heart tickle. I can't imagine my life without her in it. She's a true partner who enhances my life.

Her smile, voice, laughter, good humor, cuddling, good will, smell of dinner when I get back home, even our petty arguments, and small daily things.