No Sex Drive

justwondering06

I have been married for almost 8 years. I love my husband very much and he is my best friend. For about 2 years now my sex drive has gone from great to nothing. When we do have sex now it feels awkward, I am not prude by any means. I'm just not sure what to do in bed anymore. I think that I am bored; I also have not had an orgasism on my own. I have to use a vibrator; I do not do it all the time because I don't want him to feel like it's his fault. I think that I have a sexual problem. I have talked to doctors and they same that I am just young. We had a great sex life for the first half of our relationship having sex almost 3 times a day. Is there something that I am doing wrong, or something that I can do to increase my sex drive? Just wondering.

Is your sex drive in general depleted or your sexual attraction to him? Has anything changed in your relationship recently? Do you communicate to your husband exactly what you would like him to do in bed for you?

There's nothing wrong with using vibrators, but it sounds like you need to get back to basics with him and learn to lean back and enjoy all the warm sensual feelings that he can give you using his mouth, hands and genitals. Sometimes we have to put the other stuff aside and relearn to enjoy all the pleasures that our partners can give us all on their own.

i really really admire you for being concerned and wanting to care for both of your needs. (You're in the same boat as my wife after 9-years married.... only my wife simply doesnt care)

Have him spend more time in certain areas starting with all errectile tissues. Maybe try to remember the exact things that got you going before. the *spot and the cli**ris should react if there's enough time spend on all the erectile tissues being errect. Whatever you do... dont be selfish and starv yer hubby. Cause that really hurts. Some women try these herbs...but they're expensive "ask avlimil dot com" check it out. if you think it might help, then you can have the ones i bought for my wife (that she wont try cause she doesnt care) for free.

slubberdegullion

justwondering06, a diminishment in drive is extremely common after the first cluster of post-wedding years. Predictability, household and career stresses, financial worries etc. all play their part.

I wouldn't scamper off to the doctor or sex therapist just yet. That may be in the cards, but I think you may be jumping the gun a little bit.

Good health often equates to good sex, and vice versa. How's your physical health? Tired all the time? Overweight? Stressed? Any other of those sorts of issues?