Fun SEX facts!!!

Heavenlyflower9

Hubby found this online, printed it out and thought it would help me realize why SEX is good? Do any of you believe any of these are true or not? Thought I'd share it with yall.

Sex Fun Facts

[i do not know whether all of the facts presented below are true or not, but they make interesting reading. Plus, it does help relationships. Enjoy. Editor.]

Did you know that you can tell from the skin whether a person is sexually active or not?

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

See Also:

The Health Benefits of Sex

Would you rather run 75 miles or have sex three times per week for a year? Research shows that both activities burn the same number of calories. (7,500, to be exact.) Sex in a loving, intimate relationship has numerous health benefits.

The Power of Touch

Science tells us that a touch triggers the release of brain endorphins — an endogenous analgesic more powerful than heroin or morphine. But touch is more than just a scientific confluence of brain chemicals.

5 Tips For Long Lasting Relationships

Dating and marriage is different than it was twenty years ago. Here are 5 tips to building a relationship that lasts forever.

Dating, Relationship and Marriage Advice

Relationships, dating and marriages are just like working within a good company. It is about selecting the appropriate partner for your venture. As in business, you should seek advice in relationships from those people with the know-how, the skill and talent to help you succeed.

Marriage and Health

A bad marriage or long-term relationship can have detrimental effects on your health, while a good one can protect you from disease and speed recovery.

• Like 2

Thanks that was a very interesting thing you showed us about sex have to remember that when i don't feel like exercising !!;)

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.

This is probably where the phrase "the best way to get over a woman is to get under another" comes from :lmao:

This is probably where the phrase "the best way to get over a woman is to get under another" comes from :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :D

Man, it is so hard for me when I see or deal with a woman that

doesn't want to enjoy her man sexually in any or every capacity!

There really are so many things to enjoy about men every day.

If you take the emotions out of the daily conversations and try

to think on their side of the brain, then you will understand that

men are easy to understand! They want to be fed, are tired

at times and are horny! How simple is that? Some want us women

to keep their lives organized and tidy and make them look great

in their business and social gatherings.

This is just a wonderful part of any relationship that has both

people involved with respect, love, care and kindness for each

other. If it is done in the right forum, it can involve so many facets

of a wonderful time, without discounting the partner, instead they

should feel empowered and a sense of strength and feeling of a stronger future together..

This level of trust while making love can bring such wonderful confidence

in a loving sex filled relationship. This is more than anyone could ever dream of if both people are of the same philosophy and mental/emotional wave length.

So YES sex can be FUN!!!! :D

Well, for me that means less LoveShacking and more Sexing!

Thanks for the facts! No wonder my skin is as smooth as babie's butt:cool:

Thanks that was a very interesting thing you showed us about sex have to remember that when i don't feel like exercising !!;)

And you don't even have to know what the things you are doing are called! Just do'em!:lmao:

I need to stay out of this forum, haha. It's making me miss sex more than I already am. :mad:

I need to stay out of this forum, haha. It's making me miss sex more than I already am. :mad:

Then you better not join in on the HOT threads on Friday's! ;):p