My husband hasnt been kissing me for months

we have been married for 5 years, i am 24 he is 28 years old. we are 1st cousins, i am starting to feel as thou what we have isnt real love. when i ask him why he doesnt kiss me, he answers "it just feels different now that we've been married for 5 years". i sometimes believe that what he feels for me is not love but more affection. can somebody please answer me, this is a very deep question to just ask anyone face-to-face.

LucreziaBorgia

Have you noticed any other 'off' or odd behaviors since he has stopped kissing you? Without any other information to go on, there really is no telling what is going on with him to explain his emotional withdrawal from you.

I knew someone who said after they had their children her H no longer wanted sex. He told her that it was normal behavior.

If you want to know what's in his head you are going to have to ask him. Only he knows why his feelings have changed and it is not normal. You do not lose the desire for affection with your partner. You need to get to the bottom of it and soon. He might need to see a counselor if he won't talk to you.

I don't know if he has a problem or not, unless you ask him. I don't kiss my wife that often, it's usually her that comes running over to kiss me. 10 years of marriage later, and I'm not one of those daily kissers - though I probably was like 8 years ago - some things just get lost in the daily fray.

RecordProducer

It's because you're cousins. :D JK.

If he used to kiss you a lot before, passionately, tenderly, then he is no longer in love. He told you himself that it feels different after 5 years. Translated to cruel reality it means it doesn't feel so exciting now that he got used to you and took you for granted. Things (his love) has changed compare to how it felt at the beginning.

But that's marriage. That's him. That's the way it is. And you can't demand from him to be in love with you. What you can do is turn to your own life - hobbies, friends, career, children (if any)...

If you don't have children... you are probably guessing what I would recommend.

sunshinesmiles

My husband and I have been together for 5 years & I feel he hates kissing me...I have good hygiene...his kissing has gone down the drain. I fantasize about being kissed by a stranger....weird. My husband gives me quick little pecks on the lips. My husband deserves the title for worst kisser! If any males have any insight on this...please let me know your feelings...thanks!