Want to hear your thoughts

Husband works 20hrs (yes u read that right) Monday ,wed and Friday

Days off Tuesday and Thursday husband up at 6am cooks hot dinners ,cleans, kids appointments ,homework ,business management, house chores,wife chores, personal chores ,car care, all very physical work on days off . This is a weekly routine

Wife works 8hrs 5 days a week with 4hrs and 8hrs on weekends with a day or two off during week on occasion .wife comes home communicates with kids/husband, eats (occasionally), showers, get comfy in bed, plays on phone or tv until eye close . This is a weekly routine

Hard workers yes we have goals

15yrs married 10yr age difference wife up 10yrs .

Married at a young age for both parties

*sex 0-2 times a week

* husband ALWAYS INISIATES SEX (nothing new for years now)

* wife barley ask husband how was his day, does he need anything, no emotions towards husband mental healthy,

* husband not a saint but shows way more initiation toward wife mental and physical health weather it be sexual, or mental with I love u text, feet rubs, talk about your day I’ll listen, clean house , hot food, lunch packed he list goes on

* wife thinks men don’t have emotions

* husband has talked to wife and expressed feelings gave advice, show proof that husbands request are normal, settled for years,

*husband explained to wife , once u leave work u come home to second job which is kids and husband. Wife doesn’t see it at all

*husabnd tries to give wife hints on occasion with a text or funny internet finds that are sexual

What is wrong here?

Is husband wrong for wanting to feel physical/mental attention ?

Is husband asking for to much attention from his wife?

Is wife bored?

If this normal for women?

Is wife to comfortable?

It's impossible to answer those questions without hearing her side. If she were to post resposes to your questions, what do you think they would be?

• Author
It's impossible to answer those questions without hearing her side. If she were to post resposes to your questions, what do you think they would be?

I see where you’re coming from.

I think she will blame me for somthing as a reason why she doesn’t do such and such or she won’t have an answer at all and possible get an attitude because I’m bring up these “issues” again. She will mention the way I talk or my tone towards her makes her react the way she does or make her not want to do anything with me. I can agree but that has been a excuse of her for long as I can remember. She forgets the positive stuff extremely fast. I can dedicate my all to watching my tone or how a day somthing yo her for months at a time . I have a bad week or day and it’s wrap she don’t recall the whole month I tried. A lot of my frustration comes from her vibes she brings home.

I smoke weed daily to keep me relaxed I am the nicest person on earth when I’m on cloud 9 but she will come around and her whole vibes just switches the air in the room . It’s crazy how it happens I try to push through it mentally live in her make sure house is clean all things she likes . I think she happy . She goes to her favorite spot in bed and husband just sits there debating to even touch his wife simply because he knows it’s a 80% chance he will go to bed with blue balls or a attitude because he knows the outcome

Edited by Justpaper

OP this sounds like a role reversal complaint to me :rolleyes: however;

The wife is working a 52 hour week and you have to ask what is wrong? She's exhausted fgs !

Stop smoking the weed and you may be able to see things more clearly.

And yes, marriage guidance is a good idea but not sure how the wife would find time to attend...:rolleyes: