My wife thinks I hate women?

My wife seems to think I hate women. She says I got a lot of hatred in my heart and it is hurting our marriage.

I suffer from Dwarfism and have had a lot women reject me because of it. I tell her I saw 30 or more hookers to get back at women. Women rejected me on dates, I was denied homecoming, denied prom, denied dates. Since many hookers are forced into the business its my way of taking something from them since they took away something from me, the opportunity to date and go to prom and have a normal life because I was a dwarf.

My wife also thinks I hate women because I will watch a lot horror movies where women are chased by guys like Freddy Krugar and slashed to death. I will tell my wife I pretend those women are the women who rejected me in life and I pretend Im Freddy Krugar when I watch horror movies, they need to pay and suffer for rejecting me for being a dwarf.

My wife will get upset because I like to watch a lot movies about serial killers like Ted Bundy and Charles Manson. I tell her I just always loved death and take great pleasure in watching people suffer. Society took a dump on me for being born a dwarf.I tell her how much I idolize bundy and she says I creep her out.

I tell her had a lot anger in my heart when I was young for society treating me like trash because I was a dwarf and so I joined the Church Of Satan and satanic cults. That is behind me now, I have been a strong christian and go to church every sunday for years.

my wife doesn't understand why I hate people so much and says all this hate is hurting our marriage. I dont think it is just me venting, is it?

Edited by LoveFiend

Guess what? You hate women. And yes, you have officially entered creeper territory with it. Just because you were a hard person to match doesn't mean women are evil. People, men and women, often have unreturned and unfulfilled attractions. It's a fact of life. Women aren't under any moral obligation to return your attraction. This doesn't make them bad people. Your hatred for them is what is evil. We all have to play the hand we are dealt. At this point, you can't blame it on your stature. At this point, the bigger factor is going to be your negative hateful attitude. Going to church doesn't redeem you or excuse this.

• Like 3
CautiouslyOptimistic

Have you ever seen a woman you are not attracted to and would not want to date? Yes? Do you deserve to be hated for that? No?

Being a little person doesn't make you entitled to be a giant a-hole.

• Like 4
ExpatInItaly

I don't know how much in your post could lead to any conclusion but the fact that you do indeed hate women. Your wife is not wrong.

So, what are going to do about it? It's putting your marriage in jeopardy. You can fester in hatred and lose your wife, or think about how you're going to come to terms with your feelings and turn this around.

It's putting your marriage in jeopardy.

It's not though, as he knows his wife doesn't believe in divorce and will not divorce him...

Yes you are full of hate and yes it will eventually destroy you and your marriage, even if you never divorce.

In one sentence you say you are a strong Christian and then in the next sentence you say you hate people. Doesn't sound like you actually understand Christianity. It's not going to church every Sunday. That's not to say that Christians are above feeling negative emotions or having angry thoughts. They struggle too when things go wrong, but it sounds like being full of hate is just your normal state of being and that is not compatible with being a "strong Christian".

You kind of need to get over yourself. You are not the only person who has gone through years of rejection. A lot of men and women have sad stories to tell of how they have been bullied, ridiculed and rejected. If you think you are the only one who has gone through years of that you are sadly mistaken. Now instead of rejoicing in having a wife who loves and accepts you, you prefer to stew in your hate and bitterness, while you entertain your evil and deplorable fantasies of killing women. You have some major issues left over from your younger years and you probably need a few years of therapy to get it sorted out.

I say this as somebody who used to have serious trust issues women that you should get help. Even I never fantasized about hurting anybody. You wouldn't want to be with a woman who had this much anger towards men so don't subject your wife to this because eventually you will turn that anger towards her if you don't get help.

• Like 2

Yes, you hate women. No, you are not a strong Christian (hating anyone is proof of that).

Women do not owe you dates or interest. Maybe the hate in your heart has been there all along and THAT is what led to some of the rejection you've experienced.

GorillaTheater
so I joined the Church Of Satan and satanic cults. That is behind me now, I have been a strong christian and go to church every sunday for years.

Oh ye of little faith ...

Anyways, I have no idea how your wife reached the conclusion that you hate women. Weird.

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle

Listen, we all have a cross to bear. Your cross has been your size. For someone else, it may be their weight or the colour of their skin or the fact they are socially awkward, whatever.

Welcome to this game called LIFE.

I'm not dismissing the fact that hardships aren't real or don't have the power to dramatically change or alter one's life and perspective but at some point one needs to stop putting so much energy into negative thinking and spend more time being grateful for their blessings.

In the end, you found someone you fell in love with and married.

So what exactly is the problem?

It's not fair to punish your wife for the sins committed by others in your past.

• Like 1
That is behind me now, I have been a strong christian and go to church every sunday for years.

Then I have to wonder, in church, how much attention you're paying.

The Bible teaches many lessons about forgiveness, the power of love and the way we treat others. If you're a strong Christian, you know many of the things you do and say - in this post and others - are wrong.

The fact we're all imperfect isn't a license to act out and hurt others in word and deed. And if you've been on the receiving end, one would hope you understand the damage that can be done.

Time to bring some of those Christian values into play...

Mr. Lucky

BettyDraper

This way of thinking is extremely unhealthy and you sound mentally ill.

One of the reasons I stopped dating short men is they were always angry and rude.

They were mad at the world because of their short stature.

• Like 2

I think you might be happier if you worked this through in individual counseling with a psychologist. Get it all out. It would at least feel great to vent.

Yes, the hate is strong with you. And your treatment of others could hardly be called Christian.

mark clemson

People can be extremely cruel, esp young people when it comes to emotional cruelty. I feel like you are repaying hurt with sadism, although really you're not impacting those who hurt you. Also, many of them may not have ever genuinely meant to hurt you. (I'm going to guess, though, that at least a few did.)

Relieving your psychological stress in the way you describe is just a stopgap measure. Have you tried therapy/IC to help you really resolve and get past all of this? It may feel pretty good to have most of it genuinely out of your system one day + it may improve your marriage and relationship with your wife as well.

• Like 1

What bothers me is having sex with hookers as a part of revenge. It's one thing to have trust issues and vent online and other places but you seem to take pleasure in another person's pain and that is somewhere I never went at my worst of times.

• Like 1