LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

My wife and I are on the verge of divorce

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th March 2019, 9:41 PM   #16
Established Member

I agree with the above comment that you two need to SET BACK and get grounded with each other again. Life is hectic. Busy schedules get the best of us, financially my husband and I are going through the worst we've ever been, BUT we still make time for each other to keep the 'spice' alive. I think you should consider a daytrip together, a weekend getaway or even a simple date night to a restaurant. Surprise her. Make her fall in love with you all over again. With your vows in marriage, you vowed to 'in better or worse, etc'. We all have our tough times, but it's up to us if we're going to revive things once they become dull, then damaged...
jaclynxox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2019, 12:36 PM   #17

Too late...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bguy View Post
My wife and I have been through some bad things, on all fronts. Both of us. Over the last year our communication has broken down. Out marriage and relationship has vanished. I am just a function . We have kids and we do great with them . She is nursing school and my work schedule is crazy but it has been as if we are living aerate lives. Recently someone who was a “friend” has reached out to my wife to see if we want to hang out ? This is a shady individual and has cheated on his wife and family very openly . My wife knows that and has never trusted him. But yet this guy keeps communication with her while avoiding me ? I know my wife had a part in it and I have said something several times. But I believe and know they still “talk “ on Snapchat . My guy says no this is wrong , should I confront him too?
Too late, she is already cheating on you with him, if he isn't the root of your marriage problems...
The Revealer is offline   Reply With Quote