LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Baby 2 months old,husband asks Y I havent lost the weight

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree51Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th March 2019, 10:40 PM   #31
Established Member

My wife had a body that she could pass in a bikini with. I loved her in it and when she first got pregnant I was guessing that her days in a bikini were over. Not true. She actually lost the weight and then some. In other words, she is thinner than she was before she got pregnant. Nothing I said, it was just her own choice, eating more healthy and such.

That being said, I still thought she was sexy when she was carrying the baby weight. Because everything was bigger. Her breasts were bigger, her thighs, her butt, etc. Gradually she slimmed down to the point where an 18 year old would want her body. But it didn't matter to me either way, I found her sexy in all stages. Your husband has unrealistic expectations for you, but this is the world we live in. We can't turn on our computers or watch a commercial on TV without a reminder of how a woman SHOULD look all of the time. Your husband is likely caught up in that, and he shouldn't be because there are few things sexier than your wife who just had your baby.
Old 28th March 2019, 2:49 PM   #32
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
My wife had a body that she could pass in a bikini with. I loved her in it and when she first got pregnant I was guessing that her days in a bikini were over. Not true. She actually lost the weight and then some. In other words, she is thinner than she was before she got pregnant. Nothing I said, it was just her own choice, eating more healthy and such.

That being said, I still thought she was sexy when she was carrying the baby weight. Because everything was bigger. Her breasts were bigger, her thighs, her butt, etc. Gradually she slimmed down to the point where an 18 year old would want her body. But it didn't matter to me either way, I found her sexy in all stages. Your husband has unrealistic expectations for you, but this is the world we live in. We can't turn on our computers or watch a commercial on TV without a reminder of how a woman SHOULD look all of the time. Your husband is likely caught up in that, and he shouldn't be because there are few things sexier than your wife who just had your baby.
I wish that wives could see ourselves through our husbands' eyes.

My husband thinks that I have a great body for the reasons that you mentioned. He's always complimenting my curves. I've recently lost 20 pounds. My husband has expressed slight disappointment that my butt and boobs have decreased in size. Meanwhile, I believe that I'm still too fat and I want to lose more weight.

Your wife is blessed to have you. I wish the OP's husband was as loving as you are to your wife.
Old 29th March 2019, 11:58 AM   #33

You answered the question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post

Your wife is so into yo that she decided to lose weight for you without saying anything...now imagine you get divorced and she remarries another guy, and she doesn't lose the weight after having a baby for some years...what would that say about her attraction for the new husband relative for her attraction and desire for you; that motivated her to lose the weight automatically.
Old 29th March 2019, 12:29 PM   #34

How can I explain this...In simple terms

[A common story...]

There was a good husband who even posted on this forum : he always wished for exciting seks with his wife, from early during the marriage he tried suggesting new positions, add some excitement, but the wife wouldn't have it..so after a while he stopped trying and concluded his wife wasn't into all the exciting and kinky staff..

Then one day he was in the garage, and came across his wife's old phone. He took it and wanted to give it to his young son as a toy. When he turned it on, he saw some old videos of his wife having seks with two guys (threesome), she was so excited, aroused, doing all the things he bagged her for years and even more...e.g the bj her wife refused to give him, she did them like porrnstar on several guys...

The above is an extreme example (although a real story); your attraction for your ex was more than for yo current husband and it motivated you do certain things for him (yo ex), that yo attraction for yo current husband is not enough to motivate...this includes losing weight fast enough.

I don't want to go deep (and trust me, I can) : From a man's perspective this advice is golden :: Immediately leave a women who won't do for u, sexually or otherwise, what she did for ex's in her past. E.g. If ex got BJs and u don't, end it. If she always went to the gym to look great for ex, but doesn't do the same for u, end it. This doesn't mean the woman is bad, it just means she had more desire for her ex than she has for you and is settling for you, whether she realizes it or not.

Your husband is right...he has my and your respect.
Closed Thread