LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Is he making an advance?

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree38Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th January 2019, 4:34 PM   #61
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahj8 View Post
I'm still here. I only said I wouldn't mention it to my husband for his sake.No point in getting jealous over something I might be mistaken about.
Then let me ask you......what's your motivation for writing him back? Do you want to start a back and forth communication with this man? If so, it's only fair that you tell your husband.
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2019, 5:42 PM   #62
Established Member

OP, are you bored in your marriage and looking for a little excitement and flirting or something?

I can't why you'd even bother replying at all otherwise.
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2019, 6:05 PM   #63

I think the fact that you are questioning whether to tell your husband about it is more telling than anything....

If you have to question it, then it is inappropriate.

Don't answer, shred it, and feel good that you had someone young pay attention to you.
attheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2019, 11:51 AM   #64
Established Member

Quote:
I'm still here. I only said I wouldn't mention it to my husband for his sake.No point in getting jealous over something I might be mistaken about.
I think your husband will be a lot more jealous knowing you received that letter and picture without telling him and then writing this guy back. Why would he be jealous at this point just because you received a letter? That is not your fault. If you respond without telling him you will be at fault.
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2019, 12:14 PM   #65
PRW
Established Member

Location: In Illinois, within driving distance of the St Louis, MO area
Quote:
Write the letter just as I described in the beginning. Both you and your husband sign it at the bottom.