LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Feeling Selfish or Maybe It's Depression

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd January 2019, 2:14 AM   #16
Established Member

My wife has said a prayer for you.
Cullenbohannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2019, 7:26 PM   #17

Iím sorry things are difficult for you right now. Why do you say that your middle daughter is not yours? I understand that she is not your husbandís child, but why donít you consider her to be yours?
Peppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2019, 7:39 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppa View Post
. Why do you say that your middle daughter is not yours?
That was a typo. IT should have said not my husbands.
TheRainbow is offline   Reply With Quote