LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Why Are You Hard To Live With?

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th January 2019, 9:08 PM   #31
Established Member

I have been diagnosed with OCD. My illness manifests itself with cleaning, being a perfectionist, and fixations.

I am neurotic.

I hold grudges.

I can be cold at times.

I am Eeyore.
BettyDraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2019, 10:23 PM   #32
Established Member

I have a fast and hot Irish temper.

I am a bed hog...and blanket hog. And my husband says I snore if I have had wine.

I am a horrible house keeper...I hate cleaning. Even as a stay at home Mom I hated it. (And hired help to do it)

I have the attention span of a goldfish sometimes. I get easily distracted.

Thankfully, he loves me despite these faults. LOL
Wallysbears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2019, 10:06 PM   #33
Established Member

"So...Why Are You Hard To Live With?"

Because I wont let a women live with me. She has to have her own place.
SmartDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2019, 11:33 AM   #34
Established Member

I am a 'neat freak' I can't stand mess and clutter

When I ask for something do be done (like mess picked up) I expect it to be done that day. (if I wanted it done next week, I would have asked next week)

If anyone makes a sandwich/snack, I expect them to wash the utensils and put them away away

I can't stand someone having a dump and then not opening the window in the bathroom ( I don't want my nostrils assailed by a mushroom cloud of miasma) and ffs clean up the bog after you, it doesn't take long.

There is no excuse for poor hygiene - ever

I need time alone sometimes (comes from years of living alone)

I need my sleep. If you want to go out late for a few beers then I'll be in the spare room as I don't want to hear you snoring like a buzz-saw
Arieswoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2019, 3:15 PM   #35
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arieswoman View Post

I can't stand someone having a dump and then not opening the window in the bathroom ( I don't want my nostrils assailed by a mushroom cloud of miasma) and ffs clean up the

Arieswoman, LMAO, I always say you Brits have a way with words. I am going to have to add ‘mushroom cloud of miasma’ to my vernacular if you don’t mind I will footnote you though.

Have a good day and no olfactory ordeals experienced anytime soon.
The Dude Abides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2019, 3:20 PM   #36
Established Member

I have a total blind spot when it comes to myself. I think I'm easy going but what it appears to me always, is that for some bewildering reason others think I'm a handful. And it doesn't generally happen that an ex offers up any kind of truly helpful critique of your character to help you see yourself through another person's eyes. My ex's just have a tendency to quietly absent themselves. I've always wished someone would tell me what they see.
Fair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2019, 3:50 AM   #37
Established Member

My husbandís top 3 complaints;
1. Iím too independent and wonít ask for help.
2. I donít like to answer his telephone (theyíd call me if they wanted to talk to me)
3. Iím too laid back/willing to go with the flow rather than be decisive or dominant.
mrs rubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2019, 10:45 AM   #38
Established Member

Great thread.

1) I am horribly indecisive but then pout when someone makes a decision for me that I don't like

2) Neat freak. My mom once called my house sterile

3) I get frustrated when people don't understand (my) logic. After all, I am second in line after Spock....LOL
What_Did_I_Do is offline   Reply With Quote