LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

I think if I gave my wife a truth serum

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th January 2019, 8:26 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lucky View Post
I'd like to think, even without a working penis, my wife could count on 20 minutes of dildo-holding from me right up to the end. And like many things in life, if it made her happy, that would would be enough for me.

YMMV...

Mr. Lucky
Agreed. Just because you do not feel well does not absolve you of satisfying your partner's sexual needs.

There have been many times in my past when I wasn't in the mood for whatever reason. I'll happily get her off with nothing in it for me (other than making her happy).

To use this argument of painful sex is to say a man shouldn't take his wife out or be kind and loving if he's not in the mood.
SevenCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2019, 8:36 PM   #17

Yes he can spend 20 mins licking her clit,
I don't mind it. That would be great.
She is going off her patch soon might that change things?
henry12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2019, 10:01 AM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lucky View Post
I'd like to think, even without a working penis, my wife could count on 20 minutes of dildo-holding from me right up to the end. And like many things in life, if it made her happy, that would would be enough for me.

YMMV...

Mr. Lucky
Count me into that one. In fact, I've had that experience before, as I suspect most men have. Know I can't have sex (injury, just had sex, etc) and just do a little diddling or licking because it brings my partner pleasure. I get pleasure from her pleasure and I'd like to think the same thing would be true even without a penis, or with an uncooperative penis (which has happened).

It seems that people love to get selfish in this area, and then cosign it for one another under the heading of "he/she will just have to deal". You know what, there are 100's of things I do for my W and she does for me every day that bring the other person 0 pleasure beyond whatever they receive from helping the other out. With how important sex is to the health of a relationship, especially for some, the advice here ought to be "how can you help one another" rather than "he/she needs to get over it and should be made to feel guilty for being interested".
Overtaxed is offline   Reply With Quote