My Husband's Family drives me Crazy

My husband family makes me really crazy. He has 5 aunts keep calling every weekend to see how we are doing. He thinks extended family are important, but I cannot cope with it. Recently all these phone call makes me ANGRY. We are fighting most of weekends.

Sometimes I just want to go to work on the weekends not to be at home with him and receiving all those calls, I told him about it, but he says I am the most important one in his life but his family and extended family are important as well. He tries to make me happy but this problem is on my way, I cannot solve it!!! His aunts are living in Europe and America and they are going to gather in Montreal on August 13, where we live to sort of reunion. I am not happy with that.

It is getting bigger and bigger problem for me, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE

Is his extended family calling so often RIGHT NOW as there is a reunion coming up so soon?

Perhaps once the reunion is over, the calls will stop coming in so often.. if not possible to talk to your husband and tell him that while you understand that his extended family is important to him, that you would like to find compromise in perhaps him setting up a day/night where he can conference call them all for a planned chit chat session.. this way you can do other things when this call takes place, and you get your husbands attention to yourself on the weekends...

Good Luck