I am scared of going into depression

troubled_mind

Hi All,

After a very long and self conflicts I have decided to write how I am feeling, I am 33 years old and been married for 9 years, I am in a situation where I can not tell me family how u feel, and my husband does listen but does nothing to help me out of it. I have been married into a joint family where my husband has a younger brother and an elder sister, before I got married I was working in an IT company, after I got married I joined my husband's IT business, we have been having financial problem for the past 5 years, but my troubles began 2 months into my marriage, being the elder son he has lot of responsibility towards his family but all I ask of him is a little time for our self where we forget business and other family members, but that didn't go down well with him, so I let go of it, then I was time and again made to feel that my husband got married only so that his parents are taken care of, this was again my in laws not my husband, when I have into that also and just wanted to get over all this and make my marriage work with my husband, now he is turning a blind eye to my emotions, he will listen to all that I have to say, and then says I feel very sorry for you, and then that is all, nothing to make me feel any better, then if a fight with him he will just point out at our financial problems, I don't know how to deal with this, I feel frustrated, sad, helpless now I am scared I am go into depression, so here it is I thought here I can vent out my feelings.:(

Venting here is good.

Perhaps if you get a job somewhere else, not working for your husband that can ease the financial problems & reduce some of your stress.