LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Age Differences

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th August 2018, 2:42 PM   #16
Established Member

My spouse is ten years my senior. Our mortality wasn't something that concerned us so much when we were young. I'm terrified of losing him. He works too hard and I nag him too much about it. I think he is beginning to think about it, though. The time line is only so long. We've wasted a lot of it.
MuddyFootprints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2018, 3:56 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lucky View Post
Might make sense for a marriage late in life but not really practical in marital primetime. I don't know many 25-year old men looking to marry a 35-year old woman - and vice versa...

Mr. Lucky
I agree with you, but in the long run, it kind of makes sense. Not that I think it will ever be common.
Veronica73 is offline   Reply With Quote