So...some news for those of you who have seen me post and interacted with me here for the past few years...

Last week I asked my long time GF to be my wife, and she said yes!

Just thought I'd throw some happy news in to the Marriage boards for a twist.

We're older, so, hopefully we've learned from previous experience. I couldn't be happier...and I trust she can't be either :)

• Like 5

Congratulations & best wishes!

I wish drama free planning (I hated wedding planning) & a long healthy happy life together filled with laughter and mutual support through the rough patches

We're older, so, hopefully we've learned from previous experience. I couldn't be happier...and I trust she can't be either :)

Very cool. I remember you went through a long and less-than-satisfying period in your first marriage. Nice when it turns out better.

What kind of wedding are you planning and when?

Mr. Lucky

• Author

What kind of wedding are you planning and when?

Mr. Lucky

We haven't set a date yet. Lots of logisitcal stuff us old folk have to figure out first. What to do with 2 houses, where are we going to live etc.. We are still working thru all that. I am hoping we get that all nailed down in a month or so and can set a date then.

Small wedding I'm hoping. Family and Friends. my MC club wants to throw a biker wedding for us...I'm thinking not. :)

my MC club wants to throw a biker wedding for us...I'm thinking not. :)

The first of hopefully many more wise decisions ;) ...

Mr. Lucky