Did I find "the one"? Should I go for it?

Hi guys. I've been a lurker for a while and this forum really offered me a great deal of advice and practical wisdom, so I'll start my saying that I really appreciate all your insight!

A little background - me and my girlfriend are both 32, have been together since 24. I met her online when I was with my ex and we were looking for a girl to have a threesome with. My current girlfriend wanted to experiment with girls and group sex and replied to our ad. We hit it off right away and the three of us dated for about 2.5 years. At this point, my ex wanted to have children and marriage, while I did not. She left me and I continued dating the other girl (my current gf). During these 8 years that I've been with my current girlfriend, we've also dated many other girls as a couple. Sex with two women is something that I'm absolutely in love with and addicted to. Please don't judge me guys, it's just something that brings me the most joy and pleasure in life.

So now I'm facing a similar situation as I did with my ex. Since my girlfriend turned 30, she expressed an extreme desire in marriage and starting a family. According to her, the main reason why she wants to do this now is to have healthy children and be able to get her fit body back quickly. She also thinks that 8 years is long enough to make up one's mind whether you want to marry the person or not. I personally don't see any point in getting married, but also don't want to lose her.

There are a lot of pluses. We love each other and have a great relationship. Our sex life is great. She seems head-over heels in love with me and supports me 100%. She has zero interest in other men and doesn't have many friends, she wants to spend all her free time with me. She is very fit and takes great care of herself. We travel several times a year, she has a great career (she makes 80k while I make 250k). She is very organized, keeps things clean, and she is an awesome cook. I’m sure she will be an awesome mother. She is agreeing to sign a prenuptial agreement and keep separate bank accounts. I have duel citizenship so I guess in the "absolute worst case scenario", I can move back to Russia and transfer all my assets there to avoid losing them in divorce.

These were the positive, now the negatives. Main one is - since I have not proposed to her, she no longer wants to have threesomes. She says that she always gives me what I want, but I never give her what she wants (marriage, kids), so threesomes are on hold until we're married. I don't have any doubts that she will continue to give me that once we're married since she's into them as much as I am (she gets super turned by women and by watching me have sex with another woman). She also agreed to bringing a girl on vacations with us once in a while after we're married. Another minus is that she seems a bit materialistic at times. She wants to live in a very luxurious oceanfront condo, go on exotic vacations, drive nice cars, etc. She is, however, also willing to work and contribute to this kind of lifestyle and help motivate me (mainly with threesomes lol). Another minus is her age. She looks younger but I'm afraid she will hit "the wall" soon. Here is a recent photo of her in case that helps with giving me advice. I guess her age is somewhat offset by the fact that I can still have sex with other younger women though.

What do you guys think? Should I marry her?

No. Do you really think that this woman will go back to her usual ways when she is married and has children to raise? Do you have any understanding of how your life will change when you have a wife and your children to support? Your life probably won't be threesomes, and travel, and good times anymore...

If this is what she wants for her life, I would say that your goals and life plans are now incompatable. Nevermind the fact that she will "hit the wall soon" - but you think that will be offset because you can still have sex with younger women. :rolleyes:

Some men are destined to be bachelors, and more power to you. I think you are one of those men...

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 2

Really? Sounds like a first world problem, and a lot like bragplaining. My advice,....spend some of that combined 330K and go to a therapist.

Another minus is her age. She looks younger but I'm afraid she will hit "the wall" soon. Here is a recent photo of her in case that helps with giving me advice. I guess her age is somewhat offset by the fact that I can still have sex with other younger women though.

Mike866, on one hand I give you credit for your honesty and directness, at least in your post here.

However, you have no interest in her as a person or life partner and zero concern about the impact on her - and your potential kids - were you to kick them to the curb and flee to Russia.

In short. marriage at this point a very bad idea for everyone involved...

Mr. Lucky

Children should be wanted by both parents. No, I don't think you should marry and have a child.

BettyDraper

Marriage requires a certain amount of maturity and selflessness. I can't discern those qualities in your post. You seem like a man who only cares about his own desires.

Your girlfriend might be materialistic but you are also quite superficial about appearance. Since your main focuses are threesomes and appearance, it's not unreasonable that your girlfriend places so much emphasis on money. Men and women are typically shallow in different ways.

I don't think you're the marrying kind and that's okay. However, you need to be honest with your girlfriend so that she can find someone who has similar life goals.