LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

First fight since marriage therapy ... biggest fight ever

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th March 2018, 6:00 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy Knoxy View Post
I definitely made it clear I wasn't okay with him dropping everything for this. I wanted a chance to talk about it and help him see a good alternative that works for everyone.
FK, take a step back and read what you've written here.

You're not OK with it, he needs your permission to do something for his family?

Whether or not it was your intent, it sounds very controlling and dismissive of his own judgement and abilities. Based on his reaction, I'd assume he took it the same way...

Mr. Lucky

Eleanor Roosevelt
Mr. Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote