LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Good contract or game to revive the flame ?

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st January 2018, 7:40 PM   #1

Good contract or game to revive the flame ?

Hi,

I got 2 kids very close in age so I was pretty busy the last months. It became a bit flat into bed with my husband...

Then I don't know if it's related but the relation get more conflictual with the past 12 months

I tried many things and approaches to get it better or rebuild a good complicity but nothing really worked...

I'm now looking for a good contract, game, questionnaire or deal to do with my husband to make my relation young again and have fun , do you have anything or advice ?
Marie_Ingals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2018, 11:40 AM   #2
Established Member

What are your ages?

How long has the relationship been going on?

What are your work / education backgrounds?

What do you mean by "conflictual". Describe?

What do you mean by "complicity"? What do you expect it to look like?

- This will help others into commenting on your thread... Thank you.
BarbedFenceRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2018, 11:41 AM   #3
Established Member

Not to bash but hopefully your choice of words was mistaken?....

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/complicity
BarbedFenceRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2018, 12:33 PM   #4
Established Member

Just an old fashioned conversation. Talk about what you want. Ask what he wants / needs. Figure it out together. Life, especially with kids, is hardly a 24/7/365 party.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote