Text cheating? Maybe?

Hi

I have a question....when it comes to smart phone I am not good with it...anyway, I have a question.

Whe you view phone history log on your phone account website, you see who is texting and all the incoming and out goings..time of the day and what date it is.

Anyway, I saw one person texting him 30 to 60 text not every day but mostly and at night too....out going and incoming together.....

I ask him about it and he says that is a chain letter text not really a personnel texting. And mostly work related chain letter text....really?

I know the phone numbers....they work together.

Even on weekends show in comings and outgoing text......

Is this chain text or us it personnel texting to each other?

I text him daily and it shows incoming and out going from me to him and him to me.....just like other text shows....?

Please help me understand?

Thank you

So basically he is telling you that he is being pestered by a work related chain letter? And he is answering it, even in the middle of the night? Wow, your man must get some audacious overtime, to be on call 24 / 7 ... And if you believe that I have some swamp land in Florida I'd like to sell you cheap :o If he has no problems with getting 'chain letters' ask to see one the next time it comes in. I'll bet he stops getting them pronto. Other forum members can tell you about text recovery programs you can use on his cell phone. Unfortunately, I think this bears more looking into. Sorry...:(

Is 'chain' the same as 'group', meaning there were a group of people all on the same text chain? I ask because this is common with friends, even though I'm not a big texter I sometimes get copied on group goings-on.

To me, content is important. Was it personal?

Do you know any of his co-workers personally, as in he's introduced you to them?

Back when I was married, I'd routinely invite my wife, even before we were married, to join me at customer get-togethers and meet the people I interacted with on a day to day basis, including friend's wives, women who worked at the customer businesses, etc. She was part of the 'group'. How does it go for you?

• Author

Yes it's app that can text multiful people at the same time.

He is top Vice President of the company and company have 6 Vice Presidents and CEO and they are all women and he is the only male.

They all text him a lot days and some on early evenings and weekends if they need he openions or his approval on something....

But one person in that text too much and he response every one of them....that is what caught me.....

I ask him over and over and he says nothing going on and all work related and yes few text he say wasn't work related asking about their kids or whatever...

He never stay late at work nor go anywhere alone any day or night or on weekends...always with me....so I wanted to know if was possible they can send text in groups?

In the case of something like a whatsapp group chat, you can get lots of messages coming in, so I assume a group texting chat is similar.

Unless you are able to see the messages you won't know what's really going on.

These kind of chats are usually more social than work related as such.

If you're suspicious, you need other covert investigative approaches.

Has his behaviour changed?

New clothes? Gym? Late nights at work? Taking a long time to pop to the store?

• Author

No not at all

He comes home same time never stay late.

Nothing has changed.

He and I talk and he swears that he loves me and only me.

He say I m the best thing ever happen to his life and he is not interest in anyone but me and he say always will be no matter what I think of him...

I trust him.

His mom told me she never saw him so happy and confident until I met him and he loves me dearly....

I think I can trust him.