I was curious but.....

Hi all

I haven't been on for awhile but here again ?

Ok, I been with my guy three years and are engaged.

We both been married and divorced.

My guy after he got divorced he dated a women with 2 kids for few years and they broke off and she found the man right away and got married just 8 months later they broke off.

She was pretty lady but drinks too much, spends too much and always complains she is in pain and uses a lot of prescription drugs...he say he had enough and told her it's over ....

She married a guy who look like my man thought.....

After they broke off, my man didn't date anyone for 6 years...he say he was tired of trying and he decide it to live alone.

He, however hates this women

He is well off anyway, he met me and we are happy now.

It's been 10 years since they broke off and hasn't seen each other and she is married 9 years.

Anyway, recently she trying to contact and ask friend request to his kids and they not accept her and than she try to contact his niece and his niece accepted without any thoughts....he found out he was furious and told his niece and she unfriended her.....

She is struggling and has tons medical problems too...

Anyway, by curiosity, I made a fake Facebook account with his name and ask friend request and she accepted right away.

I delete account after that.

Why she is trying to contact his kids or family member now?

My guy told his kids and other never to respond to her.

Anyway, I don't worry at all just curious and wonder why after all these years later?

Do you think she never got over him?

You have crossed the line when you created a fake account for your husband and requested to be her online friend.

• Like 7

Yeah , bad idea the fake fb and friend thing, and now too she might think he's interested and keep trying.

She's not happy in her marriage and is bouncing back to your man after all these years.

He sounds way too smart for her and she's a damn mess too anyway so l doubt you got anything to worry about.

But l hope you two get her the hell out of your lives though non the less.

Good luck