Not bad enough to leave, but not good enough to fulfill me

Hi,

Im just in dire need of opinions.

I was in LDR with my man for 2 years. We got married. I moved to germany.

Since im here i was never happy. I struggled with the languages, the weathers, like basically, everything. It feels bizzare, and i dont like it.

I was here once before we got married. I guess since i was on vacation i didnt " get it".

I know him well, he never really changed or any different than before.

But i found my marriage boring. I cant have any deep conversation with him. I like stories, talking in-deep. He can just hold conversation with me like i dont know , 5min. Before i thought its because of LDR we didnt have much to talk about.

Now im still struggling much in this damn country he doesnt even bother that much.

I had some what a life back at home. Here i keep banging my head around the walls. Hes being like this driving me nut.

I have no interest anymore to do anything. I just want to ditch everything and go home.

But i made a vow and trying my best to uphold it. But to be honest i feel sometime like its not worth it.

crystalstevens

Why did you get married in the first place? Did you two thi k of a plan before you moved to Germany? Are you there JUST to be there? Do you go to school or have a job? Do you guys even go on dates anymore? I feel like a hobby for you might help just to distract your mind a little bit. It sounds like you're bored tbh. What was the reason that drove you to change your whole life just for him?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to understand lol

• Author
Why did you get married in the first place? Did you two thi k of a plan before you moved to Germany? Are you there JUST to be there? Do you go to school or have a job? Do you guys even go on dates anymore? I feel like a hobby for you might help just to distract your mind a little bit. It sounds like you're bored tbh. What was the reason that drove you to change your whole life just for him?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to understand lol

Why? U asked. I guess its because i thought i can do it. I thought we are good together. That he suit me. That i can move to Germany, learn the language, get a study, get a job.

But **** doesnt go so well as i planned. So i guess this is where reality hit me.

We are still comparable in many ways. But i am just dont feel like hes supporting me, like he should ...