LS post were a reminder not to even go there

My Love, my life, my wife. Almost 20 years I've been with the most impressive and beautiful person I've ever known who is my wife. That being said I read daily the horror stories of the aftermath of affairs or cheating from posters in LS.

I was sitting in a bank executive's office last Monday. I have known her all my life, we have worked together in both business and community service for many years. She steered our conversation from business to personal. She is very pretty, fun spirited, single and I know certainly no prude in bed. I'm good friends with someone she dated in the past who felt the need to share that with me.

She asked me a lot of personal questions and I suspected where this was going. Then it came. An invitation to meet her in her office after she locked up, drink some wine and get to know one another a little better.

I didn't say a word, my mind flashed to shortly before I met with her I was reading a thread on LS, "I cheated and now my life is destroyed."

I paused along enough that she nervously recanted the offer and said she probably better not that I might tell Dave. Dave is her boss who I am very tight with. I left it at that, told her I had another meeting and left. My thought when walking out was LS posters were a reminder not to even bite on the temptation of cheating.

• Like 7

I'm so glad you were strong and could see what was happening!

She will come back though, you know this right?

She needs a strong "I'm married and I would never cheat on my wife" statement and I think you should let your wife know this happened.

When you let your wife know, it is out there and not a secret. Even little secrets like that can be breeding grounds for something to happen (even though you seem strong). And it shows your wife your commitment to her.

I'm so thankful for your wife that you were faithful.

• Like 1
dreamingoftigers
My Love, my life, my wife. Almost 20 years I've been with the most impressive and beautiful person I've ever known who is my wife. That being said I read daily the horror stories of the aftermath of affairs or cheating from posters in LS.

I was sitting in a bank executive's office last Monday. I have known her all my life, we have worked together in both business and community service for many years. She steered our conversation from business to personal. She is very pretty, fun spirited, single and I know certainly no prude in bed. I'm good friends with someone she dated in the past who felt the need to share that with me.

She asked me a lot of personal questions and I suspected where this was going. Then it came. An invitation to meet her in her office after she locked up, drink some wine and get to know one another a little better.

I didn't say a word, my mind flashed to shortly before I met with her I was reading a thread on LS, "I cheated and now my life is destroyed."

I paused along enough that she nervously recanted the offer and said she probably better not that I might tell Dave. Dave is her boss who I am very tight with. I left it at that, told her I had another meeting and left. My thought when walking out was LS posters were a reminder not to even bite on the temptation of cheating.

Same for me.

Glad this place exists.

• Like 2

Kudos to you! People like you are very rare. Please hold on to your values and don't destroy the relationship you have built with your wife. All that for sex isn't worth it.

• Like 2