LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Wife got part in movie but requires sex scene

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th July 2016, 5:21 PM   #31
Established Member

Cali....two questions

1.What are your thoughts about your wife "wanting" to do this if indeed this includes actual sex including intercourse. (If it were my, i am not sure I'd have the stomach for even oral or any other type of actual sex acts of any kind).

2. Can you describe or ask your wife and relay it to us, what is her value system regarding this. i.e. is her desire to get into acting worth infidelity with her family?

This would be indicative of where your M is....at this rate, would you be comfortable with her going to Germany alone for three months even if she "promised" there would be real sex acts????