Am i right to be hurt here?

Me and my husband are currently long distance,and yesterday we had a religious holiday(like christmas in christianity) he did not wish me happy holidays till later during that day.Am i right too feel hurt and disrespected,isnt the spuse supposed to be first person you call? at least when she is not there right now

You said you and your husband are long distance at the moment. Is there a time difference that would impact when he could contact you?

• Like 1
You said you and your husband are long distance at the moment. Is there a time difference that would impact when he could contact you?

Having gone through a year when I was in the US and my wife was in Asia, the time difference is a challenge to manage given you're both involved in different activities during the day. Can you text each other? We found that to be an easy way to carry on running conversations - including holiday wishes - in between voice/Skype calls...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 2

sometimes people have crazy lives i sure there are explanations. for example, time zone difference. or if it is a huge holiday maybe he got caught up celebrating with his family. or maybe he doesnt care too much for the holidays, and maybe its just in general, or he is upset kuz yu aren't there to spend it with him. I dint want to make excuses for him but i wouldnt make a big deal. be hurt and be upset, yes you have that right. i would voice my opinion. my husband knows how much holidays mean to me, and although he hates them, he still makes an effort out of respect for me. talk to him and figure out why. then one you kno why, then yu can decide if that is acceptable or not in your book. if it is, then simply express a better way he cup dog handled the situation, if not, then you have all the right to make a big deal about it and put your foot down. don't let anyone discredit your feelings.

He called right? Yes?,...then get over it and find something important in your relationship to worry about.