Just ranting...

I should probably preface this rant by saying, ultimately, I am the stupid one here as I am the one who chose to marry this person. But anyway, my husband is a piece of ****. *******...jerk. He is everything bad.Even a dog is probably smarter or more sensible than him. I just can't believe all the things he's been saying and doing the past several months. I don't even want to go into details about his behavior...I am so tired of him. He disgusts me. Clearly, we are not at the same spiritual and intellectual level. I am so tired of him. I have considered leaving him so many many times but I can't right now. I'm stuck with this sick, uneducated, lazy, proud, unhealthy, immature being. Again, it's me, I am the one who picked him. I guess that makes me the most useless and stupid person in the world.

Not so fast. I am the stupid one here. And I should know, because I was here first, and officially staked my claim.

And dogs are smarter than you give them credit for. I've been outsmarted by dogs many times, but I don't feel humiliated. I just say, "Well played, dog!" and move on to the next challenge.

Are you stuck because of financial reasons? Or other reasons? I know this is a rant, but I'm too stupid to realise that you don't necessarily want to discuss this further.

• Like 1
Scarlett.O'hara

Judging by how long it has taken you to write your first post, I suspect you have had these feelings bottled up for a while.

If you need some support people here will try to help if they can.

Hang in there.

• Like 1
I have considered leaving him so many many times but I can't right now.

Why not :confused: ?

Mr. Lucky

• Like 2
T-16bullseyeWompRat

Yes, what is it that is making you feel trapped? I can say that is rarely 100% true. More often then not its a person's fear of the unknown that keeps them from acting, not an outside force holding you hostage.

Perhaps all you need is a different perspective on your situation to find the best path for you out of this mess. And if nothing else it's good to put your thoughts down in writing sometimes just to get it out there and acknowledge all of them. Sure hope you open up more about this. It does help! Even if we don't have the answer you are looking for. You are only trapped when you stop trying to find a way out.