Nothing there

Hi...I found out two years ag my wife cheated on me...with a friend of ours whose wife died...horrible ...my wife decided too help him run local baseball league because he had no help... I didn't mind cause our two kids were in league and I never had reason to not trust either of them...details no longer important...they had sex once.... I found out quite awhile later...he is terrified of me and now has girlfriend...I tried too forgive wife and things were better for awhile...now she's just a pain...too invested in job and I m basically raising our two daughters alone...most times I just despise her now...don't trust her and want too leave but my two daughters would be devastated...it would kill wife if I left too yet she's just a selfish bitch...need solid advice respecting the fact I am a massive part of my daughters life...much more then in most families...

Edited by Mick1313
Dictation
T-16bullseyeWompRat

What is better, teaching your daughters indefinitely is not acceptable, or that it's OK if it happens to them or they do it to others? By enabling your wife, you are teaching your kids the wrong message imo. Im not trying to say what is best for, or how to raise your kids either, but to me cheating is a deal breaker. Kids or no kids, doesn't matter. If you want to eff someone else, then you won't get any more from me, period!

With that said, there are many who choose reconciliation, and a few are successful even. But most are not. Your choice. I personally would have left when found out.

GL