My husband's odd ways

My husband told me that he has nothing to hide in his cell, but since I checked it and found some sex texts from an ex, he's starting locking his phone. And he's get texts late at night or early in the morning, disturbing our sleep, but doesn't say who they're from. Yet, everytime I get texted, regardless of the time, he asks who it's from, and I have stopped telling him b/c he does me the same way. Should I flip mode and start questioning who's texting him. I have nothing to hide, and I always text the person back, while in my husband's presence. However, he just reads the message and usually will turn off the phone immediately afterward. What? :confused:

You said he locked it, theres a redflag right there! Also the fact that hes asking you who is texting you, probably could mean he does have something to hide because sounds like hes turning the tables on you for whatever it is he is doing. You might be able to point blank ask him who is texting him and see his reaction too. Good luck.

Oh Hell! Tell him to show you who the hell is texting him.if he doesnt show you after you point blank ask him, tell him he needs to F***ing prioritize.Whats he hiding, and why is he all up in your biz? Its called "Guilt Transference" and hes got it bad!

I just reviewed your last thread which described how your husband recently vieotaped some friends having sex, and then told you about it after the fact.

Now he's getting weird calls and text messages. :confused:

It sounds fairly suspicious to me. I don't think I'd call him out on it though until I had done some research.

If the cell phone account has both of your names on it, you should be able to access a 'detailed summary' from your home computer. If you haven't set this up yet, you can register on-line. If it has been set up and you don't have the password, call the company on the phone.

If you haven't been seeing your bank statements, then you need to. Don't forget the credit cards.

If he spends any time at all using the home computer, it doesn't take a whole lot of compter savvy to have a look at your C drive. You'd be surprised at how much you can find just looking at various files while using your Windows Explorer tool. Don't forget to take a look at the Cookies. They'll tell you what sites he's been to. Often, people will jot down their passwords so that they don't forget them. Have a look around the computer area in case he's stashed them close by.

How old is your husband anyway? Is he young, or is this a mid-life thing?