Trouble with my husband's nepali family...

Hello everyone. I'm not new here but I have no been around in quite some time I wanted some perspective on my husbands Nepali family.

I am Caucasian American and my husband is from Nepal.

And here's the situation...

Recently I found my brother in law on facebook he lives here in the U.S and my husband and I spend a lot of time with him, so I know him very well. I tried to set him him up with a friend of mine and sent her a picture of him not thinking it would be a problem she ended up not being interested because she got involved with someone else. My husband was very upset that I sent her his brothers picture and told his brother immediately. They both told me it was no big deal and to not feel bad so after debating for a bit I decided to add his brother on Facebook and found out he had..blocked me.

I also recently learned my husband's aunt and uncle came into town and my husband and his brother did not ever mention this to me but the proof is on his brothers Facebook page so I'm wondering if I was blocked to hide that or I was blocked for showing my friend his picture.

Either way I feel a bit betrayed by both my husband and his brother and I'm not sure how to approach this situation to either of them. It's very difficult to discuss this to my husband because his parents are ill and he's currently in Nepal dealing with that. Do you guys think I somehow I greatly offended his brother by showing a friend his picture? ( also after saying it was no big deal he even asked me to set them up on a date) or is my husband and his brother trying to hide the fact that they had family in town that I did not get a chance to meet? The whole situation is VERY strange and upsetting. I would also like to mention neither my husband's parents our anyone in his family has showed any interest in meeting and getting to know me. These problems with his family have really put a huge dent in our relationship in my eyes. I'm genuinely just feel very hurt. How do I cope with his family just not liking me because I'm American? How do my ask my husband why he didn't want to introduce to me to his aunt and uncle without creating an argument?So many questions..

If you read this thank you so much for doing so. I greatly appreciate the knowledge and insight you guys share.Thanks!