Fun suggestions

Hello all! I am considering getting a babysitter this weekend so my husband and I can have a night alone. I am needing fun suggestions for a date night because funds are tight right now. Any suggestions?

Check out the website for your area that shows what's going on. Sometimes you can find free concerts or movies in the park.

Take a walk in a park or at the beach.

Check out local non profits: Elks, Moose, VFW sometimes they have cheap dinners that are open to the public. Sometimes they even have dancing

Get dessert at a dinner.

Go on a picnic

See if you can score any deals for a restaurant off Groupon or another discounter.

browse a local art gallery or go window shopping.

• Author
Check out the website for your area that shows what's going on. Sometimes you can find free concerts or movies in the park.

Take a walk in a park or at the beach.

Check out local non profits: Elks, Moose, VFW sometimes they have cheap dinners that are open to the public. Sometimes they even have dancing

Get dessert at a dinner.

Go on a picnic

See if you can score any deals for a restaurant off Groupon or another discounter.

browse a local art gallery or go window shopping.

All great suggestions! But we live in a small country town that literally has nothing to do for entertainment!

I promise there are non profits there.

Also in a rural setting you should have plenty of space for a picnic or romantic walk somewhere/.